Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UPDATE   Technical Issues

Started 11/2/21 by ARIZONA (ARIZONA9); 4760 views.
ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

11/5/21

I will try Thank You . I went to their contact page but the GAME SUPPORT page was not working so how do I contact them /

Send an email to 

support@elephant-games.com

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

11/8/21

Thank You , Sorry it took so long to answer .  

dollymix16

11/10/21

HI,

Last time I could play was 2nd November.  Do not mind being thrown back to level 1 but would just like to play.  Have not contacted Elephant Games as know they must be struggling to put things right for higher level players.  Seemed to recall when I first started playing something went wrong and could not log in for over a week.  Keep checking forum to see if anything has changed.  Have looked at other games to play one called Hidden City but not very phone/computer confident and one mentioned sending texts...take it that this is for mobile phones ?  Takes me all my time to answer a call !

Dollymix

Honeyphan

11/11/21

Dollymix - Hidden City is for PC too - that's what I play on.

For more info, go to the thread "New games to Play?" under "Welcome" - there is a lot of discussion about that game and others. :)

dollymix16

11/11/21

Hi and thank you

Dollymix

Hi Dollymix, not sure what you meant by texts, but a lot of the G5 games have a Chat feature in the friends folder.  That means that you can chat to friends in the game.  I chat on occasion with other MC friends that are also playing the G5 games that I play.

dollymix16

11/13/21

Hi,

Thanks for replying.  Well have taken the plunge and am now playing Hidden City.  Have not a clue what I am doing but trying to work it out picking up tips from other posts.  In the early days of MC I was just the same.

Dollymix