Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UPDATE   Technical Issues

Started 11/2/21 by ARIZONA (ARIZONA9); 4763 views.
ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

11/2/21

Yes , that for was the Castle Challenge . I have been able to open my game until tonight 

LvlSlgr

11/2/21

I'm not sure what to tell you. 

I guess you could try contacting BFG CS. Good luck!

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

11/3/21

I already have . Thank You for your help 

dollymix16

11/3/21

Hi,

I got thrown out of MC last night and have not been able to play since.  I was playing the CC but did not get the first frame then on 21st October my game went back to level 1 and I lost everything.  

Dollymixture16

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

11/4/21

I am sorry to hear that , have you contacted BF Customer Services they may be able to help . 

dollymix16

11/4/21

Hi,  

Thanks. Reading all the posts about the problems I did think about it.  Have stopped playing for the time being.  I have played for about two years and although enjoyed playing until I reached about level 60 had not a clue what I was doing.  When I joined the forum I picked up loads of tips.  Did think about starting another game but did not have the time so being thrown back to level 1 has given me the opportunity.  Just hope we can all play again.

Dollymix 

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

11/5/21

I have 3 games and can't play any of them because of an update I missed in October but I was in and out and did not see one . 

I did contact CS and basically they told me my laptop was outdated and I needed a new one . There was a CC in September I did download so some time within that 2 month period my laptop became outdated . I think they don't know how to fix this problem 

LvlSlgr

11/5/21

Arizona, try contacting Elephant Games instead of BF.

ARIZONA (ARIZONA9)

11/5/21

I will try Thank You . I went to their contact page but the GAME SUPPORT page was not working so how do I contact them /

Send an email to 

support@elephant-games.com