Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is going on?   Welcome!

Started Dec-9 by PaulaMonty; 4079 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-13

Where did you see or hear this?

• Edited December 13, 2021 8:45 am  by  TinyFaerie
LadyAstra

Dec-13

TinyFaerie,

I saw that too.  The official Midnight Castle Facebook page (specific to the game, not the general BF or EG pages) posted a question today asking for players' opinions about the Chamberlain's story arc going forward.  Someone then posted a comment complaining about the company doing promotional or community engagement posts while the game still has not been fixed or updated.  In that comment, she referenced a "projected release date of December 20th".  My guess is that a member of one of the private Facebook MC groups has been in contact with someone at either EG or BF (probably EG), received this date, and shared it with their group.  If it's somewhere else, I can't find it.

Astra

https://www.facebook.com/midnightcastle

• Edited December 13, 2021 1:27 pm  by  LadyAstra
TinyFaerie
Staff

Dec-13

Thank you for clearing that up Astra.

Msg 4725.12 deleted
LvlSlgr

Dec-13

LadyAstra said:

In that comment, she referenced a "projected release date of December 20th". 

I went back and looked and yes, that was indeed in a comment by another person. 

Here's the thing ... and this is just my opinion. In the past EG has never announced ahead of time a specific date for an update. So why would they do that now? Especially when the next update is supposed to include the "fix" for the glitch caused by the last update? I think this is just something someone heard and is repeating it so I would put much value in that statement. Like I said, just my opinion. I'll believe we have an update when I find it in the Game Manager or someone here posts that we have an update. 

LadyAstra

Dec-13

LvlSlgr,

Oh I agree; who knows where that person got that date?  Best case scenario; someone on Facebook got that date from an EG rep.  Worst case, as you say, they heard or saw that date somewhere in connection with Midnight Castle and misconstrued it.  I guess we'll know on December 20th!

Astra

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-13

Besides, if they announced a 'date' it would probably crash their servers.

I totally agree. Check game manager everyday for this.  Hopefully soon.....

Billye (BillyeLH)

Dec-14

I just finally got into the games after months of saying my game version was out of date.  So, my question is there any new pets?  I missed Halloween/Thanksgiving Event. I show there are Winter Birds, Merry Mice and Christmas toys to collect but the morph is still flower. In order words, what's going on?  I have no neighbors since I had to get a new ID once again.

There was no Fall Event, it was cancelled by the developers because there was an issue with the Oct 4th update. Many players have lost their games or have other issues. I haven't played since Oct 5 and like many other players we are waiting for an update to fix the issue and the Christmas Event. You'll find many discussions about this in the Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates folder. Also some players had issues updating the Game Manager but is a separate issue from the MC issue. If you use Facebook there is an announcement, date Nov 18th, on Elephant Games and Midnight Castle pages.

The Mice, Birds and Toys are from last year's Christmas Event.