Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 110645 views.
hoggamer

3/24/20

If you have spare coins to buy it it is the way to go. Crafting cost more. I play as Lorie my  PC ID 762324 If you would like to swap.

hoggamer

3/24/20

If I could, I would stay under my rock but I'm a healthcare worker. So I'm crossing my fingers and knocking on wood. These are scary times with our cavalier tweeting president.  You and your friend do take care.  Lorie

bajon

3/24/20

I still need about 14800. I use the keys so it doesn’t cost much just a lot of work.  Thank you. I would try it for a while but I am on the iPad

CindyK65

3/24/20

Bajon, I am currently trading IB’s to finish the achievement.  I would be glad to add you as a friend. I just need you ID. Thanks, CindyK

Shylo (shylo2425)

3/24/20

Great information, but don't forget the Magic Miser Achievement that takes the Ice Breath  to achieve. wink

bajon

3/24/20

My Id is i2401467.  Are you getting close?

CindyK65

3/24/20

I am getting close, but I am still going to help anyone that needs help. I tried to add you, but can’t find your ID or name.

CindyK65

3/24/20

Sorry, I sent a friend request. Had a bad senior moment!

Hi bjon.  I sent you an invite to swap IB's.

regards, sinbad

hoggamer

3/24/20

you far closer than i am. I'm closer to 50, 000.  Back to storming the castle.  Lorie