Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 109361 views.
bajon

Mar-28

Does anyone know how much you can buy the keys of fate for? They have 60 shards

You can buy ice breath for $290 so I was wondering about Keys of fate since we now have the blue keys available

Hi bajon. I added the “Keys of Fate” to my wish list. If you don’t have any in your inventory, it will tell you how much it costs.

OR

I do not have any Keys of Fate in my inventory, so you could add it to your wishlist and I could check it out.

Regards, sinbad

bajon

Mar-28

Thank you. I will have to wait until I can send gifts again. I show that I have sent 5 so as soon as it renews I will try it.

TJ (StarBlazes)

Mar-28

I can answer that question for you I don’t remember the exact amount but it was nearly 5000 coins so definitely not as viable as the ice breaths. Edited to show actual cost below.

CC to bajon

Thanks TJ for the info, I had a feeling it was going to be pricey for the Keys of Fate.

bajon

Mar-28

That is really sad!!!! 60 shards sounds great but not at that price.

In reply toRe: msg 555
Tannie2018

Jun-4

Hi everyone. I'm looking for Ice Breath friends to swap Ice Breaths on PC. My game code is 601436.

Honeyphan

Jun-4

Can someone please remind me what level the ice breath becomes available in the game?  :) Thanks in advance!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jun-5

Sent you an invite to swap IB's

Shylo