Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 109340 views.
bajon

Mar-28

Thank you. I will have to wait until I can send gifts again. I show that I have sent 5 so as soon as it renews I will try it.

TJ (StarBlazes)

Mar-28

I can answer that question for you I don’t remember the exact amount but it was nearly 5000 coins so definitely not as viable as the ice breaths. Edited to show actual cost below.

CC to bajon

Thanks TJ for the info, I had a feeling it was going to be pricey for the Keys of Fate.

bajon

Mar-28

That is really sad!!!! 60 shards sounds great but not at that price.

In reply toRe: msg 555
Tannie2018

Jun-4

Hi everyone. I'm looking for Ice Breath friends to swap Ice Breaths on PC. My game code is 601436.

Honeyphan

Jun-4

Can someone please remind me what level the ice breath becomes available in the game?  :) Thanks in advance!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jun-5

Sent you an invite to swap IB's

Shylo

anglegirl70

Jun-5

Will send you an invite so we can swap Ice Breaths.         anglegirl70 (Sandy)

Tannie2018

Jun-7

I wish I could remember. The only thing I remember is that it's pretty high level, but it's a wonderful way to get shards for Trina and the shard achievement. I use to craft for shards, and it was way more expensive than the cost of the Ice Breath. I hope someone can answer your question. I just didn't want you to think you were alone.  Hugs,