Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 118429 views.
attie1234

Aug-4

Hi Dianne!  I wish I could friend you but I play on iOS. I do, however, bet you will get plenty soon.  Be sure and add an ice breath to your wish list and by your game name put IB swap.  Good Luck!  Have Fun! bird Attie

Diannef130

Aug-13

Unfortunately I have not received any invites from anyone on my kindle games.  I even went back to some old postings and invited ones who shared their ids but they haven't accepted my invitation. I only need two more to be able to swap every day.  Could someone please have pity on me.  Lol

My friend ids are in my earlier post on this thread.  Thanks

Robert (amf368)

Aug-13

I sent you invites to my pretty2 game and Cutiepie. Cutiepie will gift ice breaths, but can not receive  them yet. Pretty2 is activley ingauged in the ice breath exchange.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Aug-16

I sent you an invite for your PC game, game name Kay, I have the achievement, but have plenty of coin to help...

In reply toRe: msg 590
Nanakool

Aug-18

HI all I'm a pc player and I'm almost at the end of ice breath swapping on my *Bean 856525 game.

I now ready to start swapping on my *Sprout 856540 and *Pea 855513 games.

So I'm hoping to get friends on Sprout and pea to swap with and get magic miser done and dusted.

So please please send invites and lets get swapping Thankyou please send invites or leave your ID and will invite you.

• Edited August 20, 2020 5:13 am  by  Nanakool
Vixyish

Aug-20

Hello all! I'd love to start swapping Ice Breath. Been wondering what that was that I saw appear in some usernames, now I know! :)

I play on iPad and my ID# is i2746127, name is Vixy.  :)

Thanks!

CDB (CDBD)

Aug-25

Good morning Vixy,

Sent you an invite from my Ipad game.  Would like to have more friends to swap ice breath for my games.

I play as CDB and my ID# is i2616159.

Also have games on Kindle and PC.  On kindle I play as CD and my ID# is a1029889.  On PC I play as Ladybug, and my ID# is 816923.

Thanks,

CDB

missihMC

Aug-29

Hi Dianne,

I've sent requests to your kindle ids.  Would be happy to swap.  I may not be able to do all your games in 1 day (but will try) as other friends are needing help too.  But if you are ok with swapping with me every other day or so, feel free to accept .  Have fun in the castle!

- Missih (a887768)

bajon

Sep-2

Congrats on finishing IB!!