Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 120821 views.
Vixyish

Aug-20

Hello all! I'd love to start swapping Ice Breath. Been wondering what that was that I saw appear in some usernames, now I know! :)

I play on iPad and my ID# is i2746127, name is Vixy.  :)

Thanks!

CDB (CDBD)

Aug-25

Good morning Vixy,

Sent you an invite from my Ipad game.  Would like to have more friends to swap ice breath for my games.

I play as CDB and my ID# is i2616159.

Also have games on Kindle and PC.  On kindle I play as CD and my ID# is a1029889.  On PC I play as Ladybug, and my ID# is 816923.

Thanks,

CDB

missihMC

Aug-29

Hi Dianne,

I've sent requests to your kindle ids.  Would be happy to swap.  I may not be able to do all your games in 1 day (but will try) as other friends are needing help too.  But if you are ok with swapping with me every other day or so, feel free to accept .  Have fun in the castle!

- Missih (a887768)

bajon

Sep-2

Congrats on finishing IB!! 

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-3

Hi Nanakool.... been swapping with you as Bean, but have been away for awhile and will return on the 7th. I see that you are near done in getting the Magic Miser achievement. Would be glad to add Sprout and Pea for the IB swaps. Will send invites!

Hope to see you soon in the "castle" halls!

Shylo blush

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-6

Hi CDB,

Would be glad to have you as a friend to swap ice breaths with. I'm on PC and my ID# 631961. Will sent an invite!

Shylo blush

CDB (CDBD)

Sep-6

Thank you, Shylo.  

I accepted your invite! relaxed

CDB

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-6

You're more than welcome! Glad you came aboard.

Shylo

I completed the Ice Breath challenge. Thanks Bajon and all my other IB swap friends!

oiuoiu321

Sep-13

Way to go!  That is an achievement that really takes dedication.