Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Living the Good Life in Delphi: Ghosts, Pets and Magic Reside Within   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 6/19/18 by mdpetdoc; 201780 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jun-28

Spring has come and gone and summer is upon us. Galen and Lucius returned home with a disappointing report a week later. It seemed that for some reason first the people then the ghosts  followed by the animals, just left. Where they went and why remains a mystery.

Galen, me and the boys along with our dogs temporarily moved to the lodge to clean it up. The feeling of deja vue was strong. When we were done there, we moved to the big house in town.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-12

Galen has been distant since we moved into the house and I don’t know why. I have tried talking to him but he won’t engage. He only talks about the local news and gossip. I wish I knew what was wrong. I have a feeling there is more to the story than he told about his time away. Otherwise, he helps with everything inside and outside.

We have put the puppies up for adoption. I made flyers and he put them up around town. So far there haven’t been any takers but it has only been a couple of days.

In the Mandrake Kingdom, things aren’t going well for Antheia and Lucius. The anti-royalty movement has caught on and is spreading through the towns like wild fire.