Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 262074 views.
PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-3

“OUCH!!

All of a sudden, I am aroused from my reverie by a sharp dig in the ribs!

It is from Angel who is hissing at me:

WAKE UP!”

Cap’n Bob looks over at me, casting a piercing eye over me and grunts;

“Did you just get all that we have said?

“Can you now repeat it for me?”

I manage a weak grin while trying to focus my bleary eyes on the table and the others seated there!

I had been in another place – A land of peace and tranquillity – harmony in my mind.

On reflection it looked like I was seated before a mysterious mirror that I was trying to pass through.

And then that final flash as the pain seeped into my ribs.

Other thoughts!

A dank foul smelling tunnel with a small ghostly animal being chased by a two headed lizard

They were both heading straight for me and the ghostly figure was screaming into my ear.

FLEE!

Randytb

Feb-4

I sit and stare at PTG and wait for him to close his mouth that is almost on the floor.

well man are you going to answer me? or sit there with your chin on the floor and eyes as wide as saucers?

The more I look at PTG and wait for him to answer me I start to worry a bit he does not seem himself,

We all look at each other this is not normal for my second in command.

I start throwing question at him maybe one will hit a core and snap him out of this daze he is in,

All of a sudden he stands up and makes a mad dash for the door screaming

********** FLEE***********

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON PTG HAS JUST RUN FROM THE ROOM SCREAMING FLEE !!    GHOST PUP STAY WITH HIM.  KEEP ME POSTED ON WHERE HE IS AND WHAT IS GOING ON.   

THEN I TURN TO CAP.   I HAVE BEEN DOING ROUNDS LOOKING FOR USEFUL ITEM FOR US.   I HAVE FOUND A FEW.  SINCE WE STARTED CATCHING AND GATHERING THE GLOBES I HAVE GATHERED HUNDREDS OF TORCH HOLDERS.  THE BOYS HAVE BEEN USING THEM ALMOST AS FAST AS I BRING MORE IN.  NOW SINCE WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH ALL THE ORBS WE ARE NOT USING. SINCE THE ONLY PLACE I HAVE BEEN TO THAT ALWAYS HAS SUNSHINE IS THE EAST THAT WOULD BE THE BEST PLACE TO STORE THEM.  I HAVE TIED HEAVY STRING TO MANY OF THEM THEY CAN BE TIED IN THE TREES VERY PRETTY AT NIGHT.   BUT MOST I HAVE PUT INTO FISHING NETS.  I HAVE HAD TO FIX SOME HOLES IN THE ONES THEY HAVE GIVEN ME.  THEY ARE NO LONGER USEFUL FOR FISHING.   BUT PATCHED UP THEY WILL HOLD THE ORBS.  IF YOU ARE TOO BUSY OR NEEDED ELSEWHERE I CAN USE GRIFF AND DELIVER THEM THE SULTAN SAID WE CAN STORE THEM ON THE ROOF WHERE THE GUARD IS SINCE IT IS NEVER SHADED.  HIS PRICE WAS TO HAVE AS MANY AS HE SEES FIT TO LIGHT HIS LAND.  I AGREED.  HOPE THAT IS OK.  I KNOW HE WILL TAKE A GREAT MANY BUT AS WE DISCUSSED BEFORE EVERYONE ARRIVED FOR THE MEETING  THEY WILL RETURN IN A FEW MONTHS.  SO OUR SUPPLY WILL NOT BE EXHAUSTED WITH HIS TAKING SO MANY.  

DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME BEING OFF ALONE, WHILE I GATHER SOME ITEMS FOR US.  AS ALWAYS SUGAR AND SPICE ARE ALWAYS WITH ME.   IF YOU WANT ME TO DELIVER THE NETS I WILL ALSO HAVE GRIFF.  

IF ANYONE HERE WANTS ME TO LOOK FOR THINGS WHILE I AM ON MY ROUNDS LET ME KNOW.   I WILL CONTINUE TO GATHER THE TORCH HOLDERS AND NETS FOR AWHILE LONGER.  I PATCH THE NETS WHILE I SET WITH THE ZOO OF AN EVENING.   FOUND A USE FOR THE ODD COLORS OF YARN.  LOL.   THE LOOK ON THE CAPS FACE WAS PRICELESS.   THE ORBS WON'T CARE.  AND THIS WAY NO FISHERMAN WILL THINK WE HAVE TAKEN THEIR NETS. 

MrsFletcher

Feb-6

Has Our PTG gone completely "Bonkers" Captain or has he been taking to sneaking Your "Special Honey Rum" into His Mugs of Special Brewed Tea?  And I love what Charlie is doing with the Extra Colored Orbs Captain Randy....kinda brings a Festive Glow to the Old Tea Room doesn't it...."FLLLLEEEE!"  Oh Boy!...There He goes again running this way and that through the tunnels...Should we try and corral PTG Captain Randy....unamused....or just wait and see if He eventually runs out of steam....?......Hey Captain...I thought that Frost, Snow and the rest eat all the Pig carcasses....If they did is there anything else a little less "YUCKY" we could use in their place like Cabbage instead?  relaxed

MrsFletcher

Feb-6

Kinda full of "Questions" ain't I Captain?  Just My "Curious Nature" I guess coming out....grin....as Granny Fletcher use ta say!

MrsFletcher

Feb-9

Hummmm!  unamused  It's been quite a while we've been waiting here Captain Randy and....."What the "Blue Blazes" is going on here Captain and why are you just standing there with your eyes all glazed over that way as if your not under strict control of all your faculties?   "FLLLLLEEEEEE!"  "Oh My Stars!"  scream   I completely forgot about PTG!" "Angel can you come quickly to where am standing....something has tak'un over the Captains mind and PTG's still in "Bonkersville" so we've completely lost our "First and Second in Command of the Tea Room Officers" in one fetal Swoop!!    "Charlie...could you please meet Angel and I as quickly as possible with any extra information about the Tunnels that you can share and shed light about Captain Randy's sudden "Catatonic Condition?" 

SharpEye1

Feb-9

Whoa!  Hold on there, Pup!  Nothing to worry about here. LOL  I've seen that look before, when we were really in a pickle with the Evil Murk and Arabella on our tails.  Right now, he's thinking through a great plan to deal with this latest threat, the White Ogre!  So, pretty soon, get ready for a big outburst from him, rattling off instructions a mile a minute.  Then we'll have to ask him to slow down and repeat it all so we all can understand what- he wants us to do.  One thing is for sure, I see a huge battle coming in our near future!  I'm so glad you've spent extra time with me, getting me battle-ready as I'm sure we'll all be in the thick of it.  Thank goodness we have Jenny Wren back to help too!  Now, if we could only get Auntie Roo to help too, that would be the icing on the cake! 

I HEARD PUP AS THE CAP CALLS HER ASK ME FOR INFORMATION ON TUNNELS.   SINCE I WAS ALREADY ON MY WAY TO THE TEA ROOM TO DELIVER WHAT I HAD BEEN GATHERING, OR SHOULD I SAY FORAGING FOR AROUND THE AREA,  I HAVE STARTED WANDERING AROUND OUR REALM GATHERING THINGS THAT MIGHT COME IN HANDY.  WITH CAP NOW HAVING BRITCHES THAT MEND THEMSELVES, I NO LONGER HAVE TO WORK SO MUCH IN KEEPING HIM IN DRAWERS,  LOL.  MAN FOR AWHILE I HAD SOME TROUBLE KEEPING UP WITH HIS DEMAND.  

I LEFT MY BOOTS OUTSIDE THE BACK DOOR AND ENTERED THE KITCHEN.  OPENED MY BAG TOOK OUT THE BASKETS AND GAVE THEM TO OPAL,  INSIDE SOME WHERE THE PEACHES, GRAPES, STRAWBERRIES, APPLES AND OTHER FOOD ITEMS I HAD COME ACROSS.  I LEFT THE ONES WITH FISH IN THEM TO TAKE TO THE CATTERY,  KNOWING THE CATS WOULD LOVE THE TREATS.   A FEW BONES FOR THE DOGS.  BANANA'S FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE THEM AND APPLES FOR GOLDIE AND DOOGIE.  

WALKED INTO THE TEA ROOM TO WHERE PUP AND ANGLE WERE.  NOTICED THE CAP THERE IN DEEP THOUGHT,  NOT GOOD,  OR WAS IT AT LEAST HE WAS WORKING NOT DEEP IN HIS HONEY RUM.  

SORRY PUP,  BUT I HAVE NO INFORMATION FOR YOU ON THE TUNNELS,  I DO NOT LIKE SMALL SPACES SO I STAY OUT OF THE TUNNELS.  THE ONLY TWO I HAVE BEEN IN DO NOT EXIST ANY LONGER,  THEY WERE BLOWN UP.  

I ONLY KNOW THAT OTHERS EXIST BUT NOT MUCH ELSE.  I GET GLIMPSES OF THEM WHEN PTG OR ONE OF MY FUR BABIES ARE IN THEM BUT THAT IS ALL.  

I ASK ANGEL WHERE I SHOULD PUT THE DYNAMITE I HAVE PICKED UP IN MY WONDERS.  IT DID NOT SEEM SAFE TO ME TO LEAVE IT LYING AROUND.  SO I GATHERED IT ALSO.

I WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO ROO OR JEN IF THEY WERE AROUND.  I WAS NOT KEEPING IT IN THE TEA ROOM OR THE BARN.  NOT SAFE.  

Randytb

Feb-13

Head is spinning and about to split wide open and I feel like I am in a fog with no faces but voices,, screams ,, and FLEE bouncing like a ball of my skull.

I take a huge breath and scream ENOUGH  and as my eyes focus I see Angel and Pup looking at me like I truely lost my dust bunnies this time.

I see PTG runing around like a crazy fool knocking over tabels and chairs,, running into walls and doors screaming FLEEE

WTH?????????? PTG STOP IT RIGHT NOW but he keeps tuning and screaming I grab him as he flys past me and throw him to the ground and yell OPEL BUCKET OF COLD WATER NOW

He is fighting like a madman to get away from me but I pin his arms with my knees and grab the bucket of ice water and almost drown him.

HE coughs spurts and gags but he stops fighting.

I stand up and walk towards the tables and chairs and talking loud and so fast my tongue is tripping over teeth,, I grab tables and chairs and yell look this goes her #$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@@#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^& this goes here #$%^&*(**&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%  grab salt shakers HERE LOOK #$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@#$%^&(  Pepper shakers see HERE @#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&()Opel fruit NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I arrange every thing in a semi circle Ope; grapes ... raisins,,, apples NOW  

I place every thing the way I see it in my mind == perfect plan this should do it.

What everyone else see is tables face to face in a half moon and the tables covered in salt sugar pepper raisin apple;s bananas tooth picks knives

My mind is racing not only are we going to have to battle Murk ugly Arabella The blood thirsty crazy White Ogre  and his killers hounds from hell.. The evil Mage seems to be in there two and if that is not enough I have a gut feeling there are more and I shudder at that very thought for I have not dealt with them for many years .

My thoughts are broken by someone yelling CAP CAP can you hear me? snap out of this ,,, explain all this,,,

I hear her voice but her face is blurry.............

MrsFletcher

Feb-13

Cap?, Cap? Can you hear me?....CAPTAIN Randy. ya gotta snap out of this....fearful....Angel, please help me move the Captain off of PTG cause I don't believe PTG is breathing very well and turning a bright shade of purple....unamused....Captain Randy...Angel and will cover and protect you and PTG until your feeling more yourself....right Angel?   Opel...a large mug of Captains Honey Rum would do wonders for the Captain also as would a hot cup of Tea for PTG also.......