Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game No. 2 -Change a Letter   Fun and Games

Started 8/17/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1218481 views.
Msg 797.11436 deleted
Energyworker

3/18/21

What does Nides mean? Other than an acronym for a learning system in BC. Are we using acronyms for words in here?

LvlSlgr

3/18/21

Hi Energyworker,

I'll go ahead and answer your question because PTG is probably in bed. He's located near London, England. 

Nide (plural nides) - a brood or nest of pheasants. 

That's why he included the picture of pheasants.

I also found that Nides is a surname. As you found, it can also be an acronym for North Island Distance Education System.

Yes, acronyms can be used with an explanation of what it means. Surnames can be used with an example. Foreign words can be used with an explanation. 

I used to play the game along with PTG and TInyFaerie, but quit posting in it a few months ago. However, I still follow the game and if they get stuck I'll jump in and help if I can.

It's nice to see a new player in this game! Welcome!

ETA: I just thought of one other thing. Try not to repeat a word within 20 entries. At times someone will slip up and forget a word was recently posted. Sometimes no one else will notice but other times someone will catch it and point it out and then post based on the last correct entry. Enjoy the game!

• Edited March 18, 2021 10:56 pm  by  LvlSlgr
PTG (anotherPTG)

3/19/21

Thanks "Slogger" and Good Morning to you all!

I'll start with a little one today!

MITES