Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 306123 views.
LvlSlgr

Jul-22

Hi GaviTn,

I remember you ... you used to be one of my friends. I need to send you an invitation.

How to level up? The first thing is we had an update on July 7 (I think that was the date) that contained new content to Level 100. Did you get that? If not, then you may have to get it manually through the Big Fish Game Manager.

If you have the latest update, then it's as simple as going to Prof. Pinfeathers (in the upper left-hand corner just below your avatar) in the game. When you click on him he should show you where you need to go to work on the new content.

I hope that helps!

Honeyphan

Jul-23

Hi Gavi-Tn! :)

Just sent you an invite! I go by Honey there....

Welcome back to the Castle!

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

Hi Cindy, I just sent her an invite :) I play as Breezy

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

Hi GaviTn, I just sent you an invite :) I play as Breezy

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

Hi Armadella, I just sent you an invite :) I play as Breezy

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

Hi Short1Lisa, I just sent you an invite :) I play as Breezy

Hi, Breezy! Hi Armadella! Hi LvlSlgr! Hi Honey! & other friends! (I guess we have to address a post to a specific person?) As opposed to a general post?

I have gotten several (LOL) new friends from here...I used to have like 14 friends, & many were the same person! Well, it has tripled since I posted my number last month. I just wanted to say that I am doing my best to gift back to everyone...I play twice a day now (developing 'habits' in this craziness of the world). I wish we could really 'write' to each other in the game, but I understand why. I just have problems with this name & that person in the game. I mean, there are too many names and I can't keep them all straight. So I got a notebook now...to keep track.

Thank you for being my friend/s, and for all of your gifts!

Lady Diane

LvlSlgr

Jul-31

Lady Diane (Lady51Diane) said:

So I got a notebook now...to keep track.

Hi Lady! Don't feel bad. I think the majority of us have notebooks or spreadsheets or both to keep track of things in the game and our friends. We're glad you're back.

I know I read somewhere someone had a 'spreadsheet'! LOL

That is something I don't know if my computer can do, and I'm sure I don't want to!

I write everything down in my notebooks, I have piles of them! That is how I keep my 'sanity'!  (Did I just say that? Wasn't supposed to give away top secret info shhh)