Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 393065 views.
LvlSlgr

Nov-13

Hi Christa2803,

I tried Hufflepuff and didn't come up with a match. It has to be an exact match. So if you have anything else included in your name it won't match. Using your game ID works better. If you don't want to include that in a post here you can send me a PM with it and and I'll send you an invitation. Thanks.

Hi Christa, I'm one of your game friends and was wondering where you went to.  I'll send you a PM with my game id so you can send me an invite.

Tammy27 or T27 in the game.

Erin7770

Nov-13

I can't find you or HufflePuff. Feel free to add me, though. My # is 881148. 

Cyberfox277

Nov-15

Hello, I'm new at the forum and I'm a new player. Level 37 for now but I really need some friends to send gifts or I'm not getting any keys confused My ID is 861269 if you're interested relaxed

LvlSlgr

Nov-15

Hi Cyberfox, I just sent you an invitation.

Honeyphan

Nov-15

Hi Cyberfox - Welcome to MC and to the forum! :)

Just sent you an invite - have fun at the castle/event!

~honey

Cyberfox277

Nov-16

Thank you both so much relaxed kissing_heart

misstracy22

Nov-16

I’m Tracy, one of the consortium.
I would love to invite you. Only we can’t have friends from different platforms. 

I can offer a warm welcome, and suggest you ask Chilpep to add you to the Master List on the next revision. It lets everyone know you are a fantastic member of the forum. 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/623

Happy stormin the castle.

Tracy snail

PenWeb

Nov-16

Welcome to the forum, Cyberfox277!

I am a member of the Consortium, on PC. We, the Consortium, are willing and able to help you with whatever you need for any of the Events if you put an item n your wish list.

I will be inviting you to my 4 games, Nell, Nell2, OneCent, and GMA.

Have fun in MC!

Penny B.

Cyberfox277

Nov-17

I will, thank you so much relaxed