Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 550618 views.
Msg 9.1474 deleted
WYOMARE

3/6/21

THANK YOU FOR THE FRIEND CODES !!

JustJupiter

3/7/21

Hi Wyomare! I am also seeking friends as I have a new PC  code 893658. Please send me an invite! Cheers, Jupiter

Shylo (shylo2425)

3/8/21

Hi JustJupiter,

I'm on break right now, but I would like to add you as a friend. I'll return shortly, but I did send you an invite which I hope you will accept.

Greetings!

Shylo

JustJupiter

3/8/21

Many thanks, Shylo, and others who have sent me friend requests!  Happy to be back playing MC after enforced break waiting for my PC issues to be sorted out. Cheers Jupiter

Shylo (shylo2425)

3/8/21

More than welcome Jupiter. Happy to have you on board.

Shylo

Christa2803

3/11/21

Hi everybody,

Since I had my game restored and lost all my friends I beg for invites.

Thanks a lot!

My Id is 882190, Hufflepuff

LvlSlgr

3/11/21

Hi Christa,

By the way you added "Hufflepuff" after game ID, I was expecting that to be your game name. However, the game name attached to ID 882190 is "longing for s..." That's all I can see of the name. I'm assuming the word starting with "s" is possibly "Spring". Aren't we all longing for Spring ... unless you're in the Southern hemisphere. 

Please let me know if that's you and I'll send you an invitation. Thanks.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/11/21

Sent you an invite, welcome back to my game.

Tammy27 or T27

Erin7770

3/13/21

Hi there. You were a friend in my last game, and my computer died. Have to start over, but I can't find you with the search. My name is Erin.  899976