Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 510778 views.
Marlo55

Mar-25

Hi Billye,

We were friends in your old game, so glad you got your game back!!

I have invited you.

Cheers,

Marlo

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-25

Hello Marlo,

Thank you! I'm glad but wish it hadn't taken so long!

Thank you!

Billye

Cyberfox277

Mar-25

Hello Billye relaxed Nice to hear from you again. Do old neighbors from RoM count? I've sent you an invitation just in case winksmiley

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-25

You know that you count!  Would love to have you!

Cyberfox277

Mar-26

Not really, I wasn't even sure you remembered me smile  It's been a while... but it's great to have you back grinning

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-26

Of course I remember you!  It has been awhile.  Are you playing the new RoM?  I know a few of my old neighbors are playing it.  

criccieth10

Mar-26

Hi Everyone

My ID was 442414 playing as ElsieJ. Unfortunately I had a hard drive failure in December 2020 and lost everything. I contacted Big Fish and they have finally transferred my progress onto another game. However all my friends have been lost.

If any of you read this please do not gift on ID 442414 as that account is no longer active. I have now removed my ID as I have lots of new friends so thank you all

I am now playing on  - if you wish to reconnect please add me as a friend as I only have John at the moment!

Thanks everyone 

Criccieth10

Grimwald

Mar-28

Hey there, my mom recently started a castle on her laptop and needs some friends:

####

Thanks!

Grimwald

Update 3/30/21 - Thanks to everyone who sent invites to my mother. She says she doesn't want to take on more than she can handle, so I'm removing her code for now. -Grim

• Edited March 30, 2021 4:52 pm  by  Grimwald
SharpEye1

Mar-28

Hi Grim,  I just sent the invite!  heart_eyes