Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 512458 views.
Grimwald

Mar-28

Heh heh. She has always played Android before. I should tell her that NOW she gets to be friends with MY friends.

Grim

SharpEye1

Mar-28

That's funny!  I let Charlie know so she can invite her and I'll let Randy know too.  He is still having computer issues and until restrictions are eased in Canada, he can't get his IT guy over to figure out the problem.  I gave Alan her ID so he also invited her.  Now she'll almost have the whole SR  gang, but we need you back too!  LOL  Jenifer's computer is dying and she doesn't get a new one until Wednesday, so I didn't let her know yet. heart_eyes

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Hi Azurina,  I'm happy to invite you to be friends.  I do have 200 friends now, so I gift A-Z, which means it takes a few days to make the rounds.  If that works for you, I'm happy to add you.  Take your time, enjoy the journey, don't try to level up too quickly or you'll run out of coins and inventory unless you build up a cushion of stock first.  heart_eyes

Ada

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Hi Billye, I'm happy to send you an invite.  I do have 200 friends now so I gift A-Z, which takes a few days to make a complete round, then rinse and repeat.  If that works for you, I'm glad to have you.  heart_eyes

Ada

P.S.  I think I've mentioned before in other threads, I love your Boxer pic! 

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-28

I'm glad to have you, Ada!  Thank you!  I still miss her and all the ones before and now the one after.  See attached.  

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Yes, sorry, I remember now.  But, I don't see an attachment?  Also, I noticed on your card (no wish list) that you said you can't get Spring Room 5?  Now that the event is activated in your game, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?  I've had to do that sometimes and I didn't lose anything. Good luck! heart_eyes

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-28

I have a tech that I’m working with to try to get the game working okay. I will try to uninstall and reinstall once again.  It can’t hurt.  Thanks!

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-28

Here is another try.

Attachments
Azurina

Mar-28

thank you, feel free to add me, though 200 must be daunting! My friends are beginning to add up and i too find it difficult to get around in one day to gift returns, but i just write it down and hopefully fulfill the needs unless they ask for something i either don't have or have too few of.

This spring event is tiresome! my eyes are falling apart from the strain....think i need to pace myself...can't believe some have already finished the 30 tasks!

I am working through the HOS over and over again trying to build up stock, but when you are levelling, it does chew into it and holds you up anyway.

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Wow!  Gorgeous!  It looks like an oil painting?!