Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 553882 views.
SharpEye1

3/28/21

Oh, I'm so glad that worked for you!  The pic went upright and it was big and beautiful when I clicked on the link under the pic. heart_eyes

SharpEye1

3/28/21

No worries.  Just play and enjoy the ride.  Feel free to ask whatever you want, there are many other long time players like me that are happy to answer any and all questions, offer guidance, etc.  We're one big mostly happy family here and we love adding folks! heart_eyes

Billye (BillyeLH)

3/29/21

I'm glad!  He was a special boy and died way too young!

katiek2

Mar-31

Although I'm not part of the SR story, I enjoyed it SOOOOO much that I still check for it every day and miss it.  To see you all get back together and continue the story will be cause for celebration.  In the meantime, WELCOME BACK GRIM!

katiek

CC to Grimwald
SharpEye1

Mar-31

Aw!  You're too kind!  Well, you could be if you wanted to.  It's not exclusive or anything.  LOL

CC to Grimwald
Grimwald

Apr-1

Darn straight! I suspect I'll need to be rescued again soon, but give me a little time for some antics alone first.

Grim

CC to katiek2
Cambio48 (Kambio)

Apr-8

I lost all friends when pc crashed  -  

new friend code  -  902459     my player name is     Cambio

thank you !!

One of your game friends, sent you an invite.

Tammy27 or T27

Hotaru07

Apr-8

hi everybody!!

After a while I reenter the castle with new ID, I have a few friends but always welcome new ones.
My Id is 898243 Hotaru 07
See you at Midnight.... hehestuck_out_tongue_winking_eye