Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 476822 views.
Cyberfox277

May-4

I have so many great MC friends  heart_eyes  I've had internet problems and I had to change my internet service provider, but only one gave up on me. I'll return the gifts ASAP, thank you so much  kissing_heart 

LvlSlgr

May-4

Cyberfox - glad to hear you're up and running again!

Cyberfox277

May-4

Thank you  relaxed  Last week I didn't even try to play, what was the point when I couldn't even load Twitter?  confused  But it looks like I'm back  smiley

Robert (amf368)

May-5

To all friends of Robert and Robert1 on PC, thank you for all the gifts during the spring event.. I am taking a wish list break now that the spring event is over. everyone was so generios  that I need at least three weeks for gift everybody back. 

katiek2

May-5

My list is down for the time being also, so skip on by and we'll resume sometime in the future.  

Have fun getting caught up.  It feels really good when you get done.  Thanks for all your help in the past.

katiek

libnbil

May-5

I too lost my many friends, over 90 when I had to replace my computer. I also lost my original #whichwas low. I've been playing for 8 years now. I have sent you an invitation. good luck in acquiring new friends again.

Mara1022

May-8

I'm pretty new to the game and I need friends.  I play as Mara1022 and I play on PC.  Please add me.  Thank you.  ♥

LvlSlgr

May-8

Hello Mara1022. When I searched in the game for "Mara1022" it didn't come up with anything. If you have added anything else to your game name then it won't be found. You may want to edit your message above and include your game ID #. That's the surest way to find a player who is asking for friends.

Mara1022

May-9

Thank you for trying to add me LvlSlgr, and if I knew how to edit my post I would do just that.  But since I don't, I'll just do this cut and paste and correct.  lol

I'm pretty new to the game and I need friends.  I play as Mara1022  correction on name = Mara, ID#  858255, and I play on PC.  Please add me.  Thank you.  ♥

BTW, LvlSlgr, I tried looking you up using your name here and couldn't find you.  But then, you could be using a different name in the game, so, it's all good.

Mara1022 said:

and if I knew how to edit my post I would do just that. 

Welcome to the game and the forum. In the future if you need to edit your posts all you have to do is hit the down arrow next to the Reply button in your post. You'll get 2 options, Edit or Delete. Hit the Edit button, make your changes and then Save Changes, it's that easy.

Once again welcome!!