Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 624373 views.
Suenamie5

Oct-16

I wanted to put up my game numbers incase any of my friends that lost their games want to refriend me :

Suenamie 898442--this is my main game that I am still playing.

Suenamie2 898443--this game is being liquidated.  It is out of coins (less than 15,000) and out of eggs but it has a buttload of inventory!!

I know a lot of my friends have gone red because of all this and I hope to get them back.  Anyone who just needs inventory or airship items feel free to friend me!!

I am so glad some of you are beginning to get their games backheart_eyes!  The CC is disappointing given that we don't get the rewards!

Wishing you all good luck in getting your games fixed,

Sue N

Kimberly (mtkim)

Oct-16

Hi Suenamie,

I just sent you an invite.  This is the only game that I'm playing right now, I have 2 others.  I'm an active player/gifter but I'm really struggling with this update.  This game was sent back to 0.

Michaela

GaviTn

Oct-16

so how did you get a hold of Elephant Games, they have answered me.  Another grip, I went back to LVL#1 when things started crashing, now to top it off, I need pets, but when I'm gifted and egg, it just disappears, 

Gavi-Tn #822345

You'll find the link for Elephant Games here, msg 14:

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE! (delphiforums.com)

GaviTn

Oct-16

forget about the eggs they finally showed up

Suenamie5

Oct-16

Thanks for the friend invite!  I hope you’re able to get your stuff back.  I know how frustrating losing a game is.  I remember about 4 years ago I lost my games and got them fixed in like 10 days.  These days it seems to be a bigger ordeal.  

Suenamie5

Oct-16

That sounds awful!  I know you’re one of my friends here.  I hope the can hook you up.  I know someone on one of these threads posted Elephant Games email address.  I don’t remember it but it seemed like contacting them helped push the process along.  

GaviTn

Oct-17

thank you , 

Gavi-Tn #822345

Susanna502MC

Oct-17

Gavi -

I am really confused. I make a note of my friends level changes (helps me confirm people are playing). You were at 108, then down to 12 (So sorry). Since then you have gone through Levels 13, 7,12,14,17,18,14,16,17, and now back to level 7!!!! I've never seen this before. I'm afraid to send you gifts. If things are okay, let me know and I will gift and also send an invite from my Navy Blue game.

Susie (Ginger Sue and Navy Blue on pc)

AnnetteH1

Oct-26

Hi All,

I had to have my game reset as my PC died, and lost all of my friends.

I play as Annette, ID 917464.

I could do with some friends please.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Annette