Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 744629 views.
Merry1043

12/22/21

I can receive gifts from you but you are not in my friends list so I cannot send you on Alice 80026. Will you send me another invite

Merry1043

12/22/21

This was meant for lisalone

Hi all

I started a new game, LilaBlue, when I had trouble with my other games. I hadn't planned on playing it much but the new room is open. I have sent invites to players on the last few pages of this post if you want to accept. No worries about gifting as I don't have enough to gift back at the moment. It will be good to have a few more rooms to go into. 

Thank you 

Norry

LvlSlgr

12/24/21

I seemed to have lost another friend in the game - Glorianna and her player number is xxx426. According to my spreadsheet she was a friend from this forum, but I couldn't find her on the PC Master list and send her a message. She was there on Wednesday because I received a gift via mail from her.  When I tried to send her a new invitation, it can't find her number.

So, Glorianna, if you're out there, please let us know what's going on. Thanks!

Layne (elayne2424)

12/24/21

Thank you LvlSlgr!

Posting here certainly has been effective. My friends list has practically tripled. I feel very popular! blush

Kimberly (mtkim)

12/24/21

Lvlslgr, she lost her progress again. It has happened about 3 times.  Michaela

LvlSlgr

12/24/21

Thanks Michaela, it appears it happened to her again. Too bad!

Moose (Augustus3468)

12/24/21

I'm lacking a bit on new rooms since about half of my existing friends list hasn't been online in a hot minute. My ID is 779010 if any new people want to take their place! I'm planning on removing everyone who is red AKA inactive. 

LvlSlgr

12/24/21

Hi Moose. I entered the player number you included and the name of the player is "Empress Oct..." at Level 106. Is that you?

dajoseph

12/25/21

I got this same message last night and lost everything; unfortunely, I do not have a back-up.  Re-opened the game and now showing at level 2 when I was at level 86. I was under hte name Dajoseph(dj)  ID No. 772793