Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where is everybody?   General Discussion

Started 6/1/19 by mtlcowgirl1; 2605 views.
UncleJerry

Aug-19

Karen,

The big news from last week is I got my new teeth. I had "lost" my uppers earlier. I finally decided it was time for me to buy a new set. I had the old set for about 20 years. I could have got them closer (180 miles) but I hd the same man make my old . When I got the first set he put them in and I didn't go back til now.
they fit. No adjustments, no trimming.

Talk more later,

Jerry

mtlcowgirl1

Aug-20

Good for you, Jerry.

UncleJerry

Aug-28

Karen,

This is a different week. Instead of Monday and Tuesday afternoons I get to be here all day today. About the same amount of time. Kathy and Hubby have some stuff they need to day. Medical, I think or something else with appointments at least. It makes me no difference as My pay check is the same. Exactly $0.00. LOL

Yesterday was very nice. The high temp was 81. I worked until I was tired than I sat down with my water jug.

In our visiting about former members OI forgot to mention Leilehua from Hawaii. I am keeping in touch with her. I missed wishing her a Happy Birthday on Sunday. So I called her yesterday to catch up. As It turned out that it was just in time to celebrate her 14th wedding Anniversary. We had a nice visit. As an aside she introduced us to her Mom befor we became abOUTcastson Mom's forum. still in touch her on FB. Time for me to get busy.

Jerry.

mtlcowgirl1

Aug-28

Thanks for your post, Jerry.

I post with Leilehua all the time on FB.  I am delighted that you connected with her.  She is a doll.

UncleJerry

Sep-5

Lei is a very super person for sure. Has anybody heard about or from Louise Lately. I miss her.

I got tangled up this week. I was doing VA stuff Tuesday and forgot to say HI. Things are going well down here. Still a tad bit warm but it is okay.

Jery.

mtlcowgirl1

Sep-6

Louise hasn't been heard from since she started her own forum.  It's unfortunate, really.  As for forgetting to say hi:  I don't expect you to check in every week LOL.  Just occasionally to make sure you're okay.  Okay?

UncleJerry

Sep-9

Karen,

I usually hit the Delphi land once a week anyway. That is when I come to the Library to put in my time. I volunteer two days two half days a week. That gives me a key. No paycheck but pretty well 24/7 access. And I have been known to use it. So I can just drop a note.

I have started texting my favorite local radio station on or about the first of the month. One day I heard them mention that they hadn't heard from me recently. So I stopped and told then I would text. They were happy.

My cell phone doesn.t post my name of caller ID just the town I Live. I call in on the air frequently for their contests. The lady co-host answers the phone. After we gives greetings, she asks "Is this Jerry?" Bret thinks she checked ID. The truth is she recognized my greeting, "Hello Cowgirl and Bret with only one "T" in an upbeat voice.

Jerry

mtlcowgirl1

Sep-10

It's always nice to hear from you, Jerry.  I appreciate it.  As for your radio station, it would appear you are radio royalty now :)  Keep up the good work.

UncleJerry

Sep-16

Karen, I stopped at the radio station while I was out this am. I walked out with two tickets for an upcoming concert. It is about an 150 mile drive but it will be good. Now if I could I might somebody to use the second ticket. Last year I got stood up but such is life. The librarian is playing today. She had planned a surprise birthday party for her hubby hubby this past weekend. Maybe they ran in to some snags. I am sure she will be here tomorrow.
mtlcowgirl1

Sep-17

Congrats on acing the tickets.  Let us know how the concert went.