Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Weather this riding season   General Discussion

Started Oct-5 by JOHNNIEG2756; 111 views.
JOHNNIEG2756

Oct-5

I’m in ND so we never have LONG riding seasons but this year we lost two months of riding in the spring.  I got some miles in during the summer with hopes of having a great fall season.  Lots of rain so far and I’m sitting here listening to the rain as I text.  No frost yet to rid the bikes of bugs. How has your riding season been so far?

mtlcowgirl1

Oct-5

Hi, Johnnie.  Thanks for dropping in.  I used to ride two up with Mack but, since I moved back to Montreal after his passing, I never got my own ride.  I hear many scoots on the road, though.  Might as well get some miles in before the snow falls, right?

JOHNNIEG2756

Oct-5

Please don’t talk dirty like that. Some friends and I are going for a ride this Tuesday.  Supposed to be around 70 degrees. Most of my friends aren’t into winter riding.  Who knows what winter will bring.  What’s the weather doing up there?

mtlcowgirl1

Oct-5

LOL. Enjoy your ride.  70's sounds pretty warm for your neck of the woods this time of year.  Temps here are pretty much close to that.  Sunny and dry.  We pretty much share the same weather patterns, any time of year, Johnnie.  Mack and I rode in Walt's Polar Bear Club rides.  We met many good friends on them. We would ride in winter.  Mind you, winters in New Jersey are pretty mild, and the highways were dry and navigable.  I still have the sweatshirt.  No, I don't have a picture.  Sorry.