Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where are you?   General Discussion

Started 11/26/19 by mtlcowgirl1; 1541 views.
JOHNNIEG2756

Mar-28

Will try.  Got in 220 miles today.  Couple more nice days coming and the door gets closed

Scottski

Mar-29

Johnnie,

I'm not sure what the problem is. It might be electrical, or it could possibly be the motor. It really doesn't matter since I have not ridden the bike but once in the last two years, and that for only a few minutes. My physical condition is not too good, and I'd be in a world of hurt if anything went wrong. Heck, I'm usually in a world of hurt when things are going well!

I tried donating the bike to the people that take vehicles for charity but they didn't want her. So I guess she will sit on the carport under the old cover from my Goldwing until I find someone who wants a free bike to play with. I don't have the mechanical aptitude ( or a place to work on it ) myself.

As a friend of mine says, "it is what it is" and I am just grateful for the years and miles I enjoyed and the people I got to know and ride with.

Ride safe!

Scott 

JOHNNIEG2756

Mar-29

Sorry to hear that.  Your too young to be having problems.  Hope things get better and we all get out of this lockdown. Take care guy.