Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where are you?   General Discussion

Started Nov-26 by mtlcowgirl1; 422 views.
UncleJerry

Feb-9

Yesterday we had a family impromptu meeting for evening meal. One sister did not make it to the eating. It was fun being together. As usual my brother tried to pay for all of us and one sister insisted on paying for hers. The total bill for the five of us was less than $25. so you can see that we didn't go to t he high dollar place. We ate at Dairy Queen. As we were preparing to leave a young (probably late single digits) came over and asked to sit on my lap. He had missed me at Christmas time and wondered if it was too late. wondered if sit was too late; So I said okay and set down and he piled on. Mom was right there and took our picture. Some people think that I resemble Santa. We were all laughing. Seems as if Mom had offered him some money is he would do it. And he called her on it. No we have no idea who they are. Just fellow diners.

Tuesday will be a busy day for me. Be at the work place by 6:30 am and be lucky to be home by 8:00 pm. the local school has called an bond election. I will be sitting on the election board. Not hard work but long hours.

I was late calling Lil on her birthday. I was about a week late ut it was good to visit with her.
Life is good - Vita bona.

Jerry

mtlcowgirl1

Feb-10

Sounds like you had a ball at DQ.  Simple is often best.

UncleJerry

Feb-23

Greetings form Okie land. I am guessing by that it is common knowledge that Leilehua"s Mama passed. Lung cancer got her. I liked the lady.
mtlcowgirl1

Feb-24

I am Facebook friends with Leilehua, so she posted to all of us.  I remember you saying that you communicated with her mom on radio.  It would appear that she was indeed a dynamo.  May she rest.  She lived a good and talented life.