Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

When will Canada open?   General Discussion

Started Jun-4 by JOHNNIEG2756; 97 views.
JOHNNIEG2756

Jun-4

Wondering when Canada will open?  Have some riding I want to do.  First the virus and then the riots. Just did a very quick ride out to MT.  Two days isn’t really a ride but was nice to do something other then a day ride out of Minot.  Safe riding to all.

mtlcowgirl1

Jun-5

Hi, Johnnie.  Borders are still closed to non essential trips.  I am thinking in particular of the Detroit Windsor crossing.  The automotive industry staff live on either side, so it is necessary.  Good Lord, this will be over soon, I hope.  It has to be done very gradually, however.  We don't want a second wave.  As for the riots, they appear to be under control in my country.  For now. Tears indeed.

JOHNNIEG2756

Jun-6

I’m wanting to get up there this summer and since I live so close it will happen.  I want to ride the the most northern part of Minnesota for a photo but have to ride through Canada to get there.  Crazy world for sure.  Ride with some friends yesterday and stopped and ate lunch inside.  First time in three months.  It was GREAT.  Rainy weekend so will get some inside stuff done.  Hope to leave next Friday for points south.  Wish me luck.

mtlcowgirl1

Jun-6

it will happen soon, Johnnie.  In the meantime, enjoy your rides stateside.   Looking forward to seeing you on this side of the border.