Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Motorcycle museums in KS   General Discussion

Started Jun-22 by JOHNNIEG2756; 72 views.
JOHNNIEG2756

Jun-22

Ride to KS to visit the motorcycle museums.  Wow is all I can say.  Rode my new Road King down and love that little bike.  The temps were higher then I like but got home last Wednesday.  If any of you get the chance you should visit these great museums.

mtlcowgirl1

Jun-24

Cool, Johnnie.  BTW, since when is a Road King "tiny"?  Just kidding.  For you, maybe.

mtlcowgirl1

Jun-24

Cool, Johnnie.  BTW, since when is a Road King "tiny"?  Just kidding.  For you, maybe.

JOHNNIEG2756

Jun-24

Smaller then my Ultra.

Vicguy02

Jun-25

Where in Kansas?

thanks

JOHNNIEG2756

Jun-25

Augusta, (Twisted Oz museum) Topeka, (Evel Knievel museum) Marquette, Kansas Motorcycle Museum and St. Francis Motorcycle Museum.  The Evel museum is located at the Historic Harley Davidson dealership in Topeka.  Didn’t make it to Kansas City motorcycle museum.  This OLD country boy don’t like BIG cities plus didn’t know what the radicals would be doing if anything.  I travel with paper maps so there’s that. All great museums and each will takes LOTS of time.  

Vicguy02

Jun-25

Time to plan a trip.

JOHNNIEG2756

Jun-26

Still have some trips I want to do.  Summer is not waiting for any of us and I’m getting nervous.  Also want to do some camping in my local area with my Harley-Bago.  Have you ever ridden to the most northern part of the USA which is in MN but you have to go through Canada to get there?  Waiting for the border to open for that ride.  Have a great weekend.

Vicguy02

Jun-27

No skipped the NW angle went right to Winnipeg,  then Soo  Saint  Marie,  then home.

Three circle tours of Lake Superior in last 20 years.

JOHNNIEG2756

Jun-27

Only rode that once but maybe again since the Cannon Ballers are going to be in the area.  Also depends on when the border opens.