Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

REINTRO BY me!   Member Intros w/Uncle Jerry

Started Sep-6 by UncleJerry; 443 views.
Scottski

Sep-19

Hi, Karen! I'm just hangin' in, hangin' out and hangin' on... trying to stay away from people outside my close circle of friends ( except when I go to the store for groceries ). I'm finding that doing yard chores like cleaning up limbs that fell out of the pecan tree are a lot harder now than they were 20 years ago.

I hope all is well with you in Montreal and that you have a good Winter up North!

Scott

mtlcowgirl1

Sep-20

No kidding.  I don't feel old but my body tells me otherwise.  We have to know our limitations, I guess.  I hope we have a nice winter with lots of snow.  The alternative is freezing rain, which we got two winters ago.  The hospitals were full of people with broken bones.  Now they're full of COVID cases.  Argh!

JOHNNIEG2756

Oct-14

Sorry to hear of your health issues.  Guess your birthday could have been better.  Been a while since I’ve been on the forum but riding got in the way.  Just went over the 20,500 mile mark but the weather man says I better get out my winter list and start working on that.  How long will you be in Ft. Dodge?  The best of luck and keep in touch like I’m the one that should be saying that.

JOHNNIEG2756

Oct-14

We never hear down here what is happening with COVID up north.  I wanted to get up there but the border is still closed.  Hope it’s open by next riding season and I’m still riding.  

mtlcowgirl1

Oct-14

Hiya, Johnnie.  It is prudent that the borders are closed.  Who knows what will happen next year?  In the meantime, enjoy your riding stateside.  You have lots to ride on.  Be well.

JOHNNIEG2756

Oct-14

But I want to ride to the northern most part of the lower 48 but have to go through Canada to get there.  Ever heard of anything that crazy not that I don’t love riding in Canada.  Next year let’s hope.

mtlcowgirl1

Oct-14

There you go.  It's nuts, I know.  You can't get to Alaska from the lower 48.  It's apparently necessary. <sigh>

JOHNNIEG2756

Oct-14

No, I said the lower 48!!

mtlcowgirl1

Oct-15

Well, there you go then LOL.  Be well.

mtlcowgirl1

Oct-17

it is always a delight to hear from you, Jerry.  Your sister is an angel.  No one wants to lose their independence, but it is often necessary.  I am rooting for you always.  Don't be a stranger.  Hugs and kisses.

Karen

Vita bone