Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Uncle Jerry   General Discussion

Started Feb-8 by Z1000Dan; 227 views.
Z1000Dan

Feb-8

This was posted on the BuRP page in FB by Sammye Shipman on Feb 6, 2021

Hey all, I just got a call from UncleJerry Phelps. He is in the Old Soldier’s Home in Ft Dodge, KS. He has suffered Covid 19 and is very weak. Of course, he can have no visitors, but says he is happy, but he’d love to go outside! Let’s show this old friend some love and send him a card or letter. He is in Halsey Hall, Room 308, Ft Dodge, KS 67843. His phone number is 580-727-4247, but he is supposed to get a new phone soon, so it may change. UncleJerry always kept contact with the old Forum group. Thank you, all.

mtlcowgirl1

Feb-11

Thanks, Dan.  Jerry is a trooper.  A good attitude will see one through just about anything.  I'm looking forward to hearing from him again when he is able.  You take care, okay?

JOHNNIEG2756

Feb-16

Didn’t realize Uncle Jerry lived in KS or forgot.  I spent some time down there last summer and plan to go back.  Wishing him a quick recovery.  We have the same birthday.

mtlcowgirl1

Feb-16

We both are.  I'm waiting to hear further news.  Will keep you posted.

Hi Karan & JohnnieG

As far as I know Uncle Jerry still actually lives in Oklahoma but the Old Soldiers Home in Fort Dodge is closer to where he lives than any place in Oklahoma so He goes there.

John and Lil(vinniesparents)

mtlcowgirl1

Feb-19

Thanks, Dan.  Praying for his rapid recovery.