Motorcycle Views Forum

Hosted by PoppyMoto (Walter_Kern)|motorcycleviews.com

The Motorcycle Views Forum is a gathering place for motorcyclists riding all brands of motorcycles. Our knowledgeable and experienced members are always ready to assist newcomers to learn more about motorcycles. This forum is part of the Motorcycle Views Web site run by Walter Kern.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where is everybody?   General Discussion

Started 6/1/19 by mtlcowgirl1; 2607 views.
UncleJerry

Sep-30

Karen,

What exactly what is wrong with a 30" inseam??? <asked in jest>, A dwarf is a little people who has a normal size body and short legs and arms. So I guess that I am a six foot dwarf. I tend to sit tall. When I had my heart attack a young lady was pushing me in a wheel chair. She left me and went to make an adjustment. When she turn and looked at me and said, "OMG, how tall are you? six foot eight? six foot ten?" She didn't believe me until I stood up.

As usual I waited until late to check the forum. I got busy about quitting time. Now I am sitting n the dark. OH well. No bit deal. See you later.

Jerry

mtlcowgirl1

Oct-1

Absolutely nothing wrong with my 30" inseam, as long as I can sit a bike LOL.  The Ninja would have been perfect for me, but I'm afraid my riding career is over.  Riding two up with Mack was plenty for me.  You take care, now.

Hi Karen

Heard from Uncle Jerry last night that You are trying to revive the Old Forum, hope you have good Luck.

John and Lil (vinniesparents)

In reply toRe: msg 20

Hi Dave

We are trying to remember and place You from Vinnies Memorial Ride, did You use a different name then, the only one from the ride that was from Nebraska We remember was Mattoid. And yes the tree and Vinnies Kids are all grown up now. If You are the one I'm thinking off You gave Heather a ride to the Fire Station on Your Bike for the Tree planting. And Heather is now married for 3 years already.

John and Lil (vinniesparents)

mtlcowgirl1

Oct-1

Thank you kindly, John and Lil.  We'll see what happens.  I've had a few bites.

ne243

Oct-1

Thanks Jerry, I'm preparing for corn and soybean harvest at the moment. This summer was a busy one, I only rode about 6,000 miles.

Take care, Dave

ne243

Oct-1

Thanks Karen, I'm sure you could ride a motorcycle if you found the right one! If not, I hope you find/found an activity that keeps you young, active, and happy.

Dave

ne243

Oct-1

Great memory, I am the one that Heather rode with to the station. My given name is Dave, and yes I have used Mattoid as a forum name. Mattoid is a diagnosis, thankfully not mine! I'm not sure how my forum name got switched from that to ne243, it had to be my doing.

I'm glad to hear from you and congratulations to Heather on her marriage, she and her brother are great kids.

In reply toRe: msg 31
mtlcowgirl1

Oct-2

I'm not looking, but if I get an offer, you never know.

In reply toRe: msg 32

Hi Dave

don't know if this is going t work but thought you might like to see how the tree has grown. I will try and insert a picture from 2017 & 2018

John& Lil (Vinniesparents)