Societal Issues -  Before White People, There was Nothing (487 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: albatler  (11 of 24) 
 124920.11 in reply to 124920.10 

You have not received your knew Kamala History book? Don't you know the Earth was all peaceful until those damn whites from Europe discovered the west. Then the whole world felt their racist ways and slavery and all other things evil sprouted into existence.

Reply   Options 

To: albatler  (12 of 24) 
 124920.12 in reply to 124920.7 

So - might makes right then, eh?

It was perfectly ok for the European invaders to slaughter the Natives who got in their way, simply because they COULD, right?

Perfectly ok for the pilgrims to massacre innocent women and children and old men, right?  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_massacre)

Just like it was perfectly ok for the Calvinists and Catholics both to torture and execute the Anabaptists in Belgium, right?  (https://www.christiantoday.com/article/burned-at-the-stake-racked-and-drowned-why-did-everyone-hate-the-anabaptists/81608.htm)

Just like it was perfectly ok for the Ottomans to conquer and enslave Christians in Hungary, right?  oh wait - that's DIFFERENT when it's the White Western Christian folks who are defeated by superior arms, isn't it?

N_J

• Edited May 3, 2021 1:48 pm  by  NETIZEN_J

To: NETIZEN_J  (13 of 24) 
 124920.13 in reply to 124920.12 

yes, it was right  ,just lke the Aztecs killing a few hundred thousand of their Indian neighbors for a few centuries..

I don't remember you complaining about that..

some Aztecs still exist., ya wannt shoot them now??

I do notice , whites(euors really) need to atone for the sins of their fellow whites ,even if they never left euroland..

new sins will make up for the olde sins...

no matter what the current crop of whites get punished for, the old sins will never go away or be balanced..

BREAKING: All Whites Are Now Being Punished For Racism ...

The Left: White People Must Be Punished | The Black Sphere ...

To: albatler  (14 of 24) 
 124920.14 in reply to 124920.13 

Wow, another Nazi website, how quaint!

Conservative Daily Post

Conservative Daily Post - Right Bias - Fake News - Questionable - Conservative - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Conservative Daily Post Questionable due to extreme right wing bias and the publication of fake news.

Others have classified this website as fake news and they have also been added to Politifact’s Fake News List.

Overall, we rate Conservative Daily Post Questionable due to extreme right wing bias and the publication of fake news. (11/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 11/26/2019)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/conservative-daily-post/

To: BlueManDude  (15 of 24) 
 124920.15 in reply to 124920.14 

i ll drink to that as soon as my dad coughs up the liquor money..

To: albatler  (16 of 24) 
 124920.16 in reply to 124920.15 

So tell me, why do you lie so often, you did lie about your father's smuggled from Canada booze?

Also, why the need to use Nazi/Fascist websites, to support your silly tales?

Really dude, get a dose of fuckin reality, you're really boring.

To: NETIZEN_J  (17 of 24) 
 124920.17 in reply to 124920.12 

It jut occurred to me your post is very racist...

it was just fine for the chromes to wipe out tht delaware tribes but not for the eruos to emulate them..

and the "erops" dint have to , measles did it for them..

which started  in mexico ..

To: albatler  (18 of 24) 
 124920.18 in reply to 124920.17 

Chromes?

We're not talking browser wars here son.

N_J

To: NETIZEN_J  (19 of 24) 
 124920.19 in reply to 124920.12 

might makes right, currenlty being used by china

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia

China's Cambodian invasion | The Japan Times

and against a few million Muslims..

To: BlueManDude  (20 of 24) 
 124920.20 in reply to 124920.16 

when i  need reality, I reay your posts..err...rantings..

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-24
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.