Bible Topics & Bible Studies -  Could Adolph Hitler be in Heaven? (345 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (21 of 30) 
 39850.21 in reply to 39850.20 

Bob (Bobbylee7) said...

If we can't tell if Hitler made it or not, how can we tell if we will either?

So the bible is incorrect when it tells us we are not the judge of another's eternal destination ? 

Reply   Options 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-13 11:08 AM 
To: Strings17  (22 of 30) 
 39850.22 in reply to 39850.21 

Bob (Bobbylee7) said...

If we can't tell if Hitler made it or not, how can we tell if we will either?

So the bible is incorrect when it tells us we are not the judge of another's eternal destination ? 

bob>Where do you find that?

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (23 of 30) 
 39850.23 in reply to 39850.22 

God looks on the heart while men see the outside,unless you know someone's heart and life from cradle to grave you cannot make such a judgement,but since you seem to claim to be able to I have some relatives i'm not sure about,can you tell me about them ?

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-13 4:46 PM 
To: Strings17  (24 of 30) 
 39850.24 in reply to 39850.23 

We know about Hitler's heart. 

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (25 of 30) 
 39850.25 in reply to 39850.24 

Ginger (TGANNON) said...

We know what we are told but neither you or I knew the man or the entirety of his existence,God knows things we do not know.

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-13 5:39 PM 
To: Strings17  (26 of 30) 
 39850.26 in reply to 39850.25 

Ginger (TGANNON) said...

Strings>We know what we are told but neither you or I knew the man or the entirety of his existence,God knows things we do not know.

Ginger>the Bible talks about a depraved mind:

Romans 1:28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,

Does that fit Hitler or not? Killing 6 million Jews is not a heart for God.  This is not hard. 

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (27 of 30) 
 39850.27 in reply to 39850.26 

Ginger (TGANNON) said...

Does that fit Hitler or not? Killing 6 million Jews is not a heart for God.  This is not hard. 

Look I am not defending Adolph Hitlerbut I am challenging the notion that anyone but God knows the ultimate fate of any human being.The bible says that if one breaks one of the commandments he is guilty of breaking them all so that means anyone is a candidate for hell,people put liars,adulterers,theives and reprobates in the ground every day then talk about how they are in heaven or "went home to be with the Lord" The bible tells us to work out our own salvation not others.

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-13 6:47 PM 
To: Strings17  (28 of 30) 
 39850.28 in reply to 39850.27 

We know that the vilest of sinners can repent and ask Jesus to save them.  It is my understanding that Jeffrey Dahmer got saved while in prison. (IDK for sure as I wasn't there). If so, I understand how hard this is for anyone to grasp. If he would have died before going to prison and hearing the gospel, he would have died in his sins as God judges us on our present condition and not what we might do in the future.  This is why we must take every opportunity to present the gospel to the unsaved. Some accept it and others reject it but we must present it. 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostOct-14 9:35 AM 
To: Strings17  (29 of 30) 
 39850.29 in reply to 39850.23 

God looks on the heart

while men see the outside,unless you know someone's heart and life from cradle to grave you cannot make such a judgement,but since you seem to claim to be able to I have some relatives i'm not sure about,can you tell me about them ?

bob>That's easy, "out of the mouth speaks the heart" which addresses your question about one's heart. Hitler's mouth spoke pure evil, and he did and ordered pure evil to be done and it was, it's very easy to judge his heart.

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (30 of 30) 
 39850.30 in reply to 39850.28 

amen!!

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.