Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 143949 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Jul-6

Go to Player list left hand side" DISCUSSIONS', find them by name or number. Then also left side "Tips Tricks, Guides and Advice" they can explain how to PM much better than me. If that doesn't help I will tey to walk you through. 

Good Luck, KNIM

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jul-6

Have you looked at the Android Players List under The Player List Tab?  

Player Listed Sorted By Game Name 

There is the link to where it sorts by game name.  You might be able to find them there. If not then its possible they have not been to the forum or they have not requested their name to be added to the list.

To Message a Forum Member:

First you need to add them as a friend by going to your profile which is at the top of the page (It's the round icon) You will find a drop down menu and chose My Profile. You will see a section to add friends. Send them a friend request. There is a bit of a glitch (for lack of a better word) which has it where you have to add or the message wont send.

To send a pm to someone on the forum you can click on their name in blue at the top pf the post and it will give you a drop down menu. Once added you can do the above or send a message directly from you friends list.

Also you can go to the FAQ page which has a wealth of information with tutorials and screenshot which explain how you can navigate the forum. 

If you click on the Faerie below it will take you directly there.

Feel free to add me and if you still need help you can pm me.

embers123

Jul-9

Hope I'm in the right place, I play as embers on pc and have started a second game on tablet so would appreciate some friends,  I can't gift yet as have no inventory but will do same as pc game. My ID for this game is embers2 a1347493. Thank you in advance.  Embers

BJApple

Jul-9

I will send you an invite. BAPPLE

embers123

Jul-10

Many thanks I've added you

butch53

Jul-10

I typically try to "clean up" the friends list at least during the season events.  Unless they have changed their rooms during the event, it is hard to tell who is active, and who is just working their way up to the top.  At level 100, I have hit the end of the new sections.  now the long wait for the next update.  At least there is a CC to keep interest!

Riddler (Riddler01)

Jul-10

Hey Butch, thank you. I've been playing for a long time, and don't ever take on any friends for events, I've had 35 friends for a long time. I very rarely have to replace any, uncharacteristically, may stopped at once, and I have been monitoring the for several months now. I am still keeping all game ID 's so I can keep checking them for activity even though I have replaced most of those on that list. That being said I tru!y appreciate your help and input, let's go stotmin, and I'll see you in the castle!!!

Riddler

In reply toRe: msg 391
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-10

DJ needs friends again.. had the game reset ID a1347590

Thanks!

Gardenbird

Jul-11

My first post.  Lock Down started in the UK on 23rd March which is when I decided to have a go at Midnight Castle.

I used to play Gummy Drop, Played for nearly 4 years, but it was getting more and more difficult. It became obvious that they only wanted players who were prepared to spend real money on a regular basis.so I stopped. 

I am nearly 4 months into Midnight Castle  and have reached level 24.  Still trying to figure things out, so the How to Guide is very useful.  However I do have lots of questions and will gradually be posting them to try and get a better understanding as to how everything is meant to work

I have managed to get 8 friends by typing in random numbers and striking lucky sometimes.  However there are about 13 that just haven't replied so I am guessing that they no longer play.  I do need  more friends. (Don't we all) 

id:     a1341814 if anyone wants to be my friend.  I play on a Kindle. 

Thanks

Garden Bird

BJApple

Jul-11

I will send you an invite.  I would also be happy to answer your questions.  My player name is BAPPLE.