Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump vs the Courts   America - all of it

Started 10/8/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 21643 views.

He cited, specifically, the 2000 election Supreme Court ruling as reason for precedence, despite the findings of that case SPECIFICALLY stating they could never be cited in the future as a precedent.

Since I have no quotes I have to do my research for you and found an article. He DID NOT STATE what you claimed here; https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/bush-gore-cnn-interview-brett-kavanaugh/index.html

He STATED that Article II is clear. The state legislatures have the Constitutional authority to set the rules as they see fit. Not state courts. Bush v Gore ruled that the FL Supreme court unconstitutionally allowed those rules to be changed by local precincts after the election was held. That fact was agreed to 7-2. The 6-5 decision had to do only with the remedy.

The bush v gore ruling did not state it could not be used as precedent. That is simply a lie.

It's your choice to take propaganda as fact, without any research into the veracity of it. It's a bad choice for rational people to make, but you are free to do it!

I take it you, also, enjoyed that lynching of that fine husband, fine father, well respected jurist!

jra2750

11/8/20

If what Trump & one of his attorneys (Sidney Powell) said today on Fox is true we R looking at massive planned fraud.  Of course the proof is in the pudding.

I would guess that this entire election could B declared null & void couldn't it?  And if so what does THAT portend for the safety of all of us?

Of course the proof is in the pudding.

And, proof that the tens of thousands of votes in certain states are invalid, well, better chance to win the powerball without buying a ticket.

I would guess that this entire election could B declared null & void couldn't it?  And if so what does THAT portend for the safety of all of us?

No, it could not. There is no Constitutional provision for any "do over's".

Di (amina046)

11/8/20

No need to worry, it wont happen!

jra2750

11/12/20

Since when does what the constitution provides for or doesn't matter?  

Considering the mindset of of Donald Trump these days he COULD simply write up an 'emergency' executive order and declare the constitution null & void.  Would he though?  Or would cooler heads prevail...that is if there R any left at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.  

jra2750

11/12/20

Perhaps we've more to worry about with this?

The Trump Accountability Project an organization of Democrats/Trump haters who R putting together lists of Trump supporters with warnings about hiring any of them.  

Sounds ominous doesn't it?  

Since when does what the constitution provides for or doesn't matter?  

Considering the mindset of of Donald Trump these days he COULD simply write up an 'emergency' executive order and declare the constitution null & void.  Would he though?  Or would cooler heads prevail...that is if there R any left at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. 

What are you talking about? Have you had a breakdown?

jra2750

11/13/20

All indications R that Donald Trump is in Revenge mode.  That is not where he should B.  He has the lawsuits going which he's entitled to do.  But he's deeply depressed and it's evident that he's in no condition to B making decisions of any kind.

All indications R that Donald Trump is in Revenge mode. 

Which makes you either a mind reader, or, you are in reactionary mode.

But he's deeply depressed and it's evident that he's in no condition to B making decisions of any kind.

Thank you Dr JRA. Where did you serve your psychiatric residency?