Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump vs the Courts   America - all of it

Started 10/8/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 21697 views.
jra2750

11/8/20

If what Trump & one of his attorneys (Sidney Powell) said today on Fox is true we R looking at massive planned fraud.  Of course the proof is in the pudding.

I would guess that this entire election could B declared null & void couldn't it?  And if so what does THAT portend for the safety of all of us?

Of course the proof is in the pudding.

And, proof that the tens of thousands of votes in certain states are invalid, well, better chance to win the powerball without buying a ticket.

I would guess that this entire election could B declared null & void couldn't it?  And if so what does THAT portend for the safety of all of us?

No, it could not. There is no Constitutional provision for any "do over's".

Di (amina046)

11/8/20

No need to worry, it wont happen!

jra2750

11/12/20

Since when does what the constitution provides for or doesn't matter?  

Considering the mindset of of Donald Trump these days he COULD simply write up an 'emergency' executive order and declare the constitution null & void.  Would he though?  Or would cooler heads prevail...that is if there R any left at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.  

jra2750

11/12/20

Perhaps we've more to worry about with this?

The Trump Accountability Project an organization of Democrats/Trump haters who R putting together lists of Trump supporters with warnings about hiring any of them.  

Sounds ominous doesn't it?  

Since when does what the constitution provides for or doesn't matter?  

Considering the mindset of of Donald Trump these days he COULD simply write up an 'emergency' executive order and declare the constitution null & void.  Would he though?  Or would cooler heads prevail...that is if there R any left at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. 

What are you talking about? Have you had a breakdown?

jra2750

11/13/20

All indications R that Donald Trump is in Revenge mode.  That is not where he should B.  He has the lawsuits going which he's entitled to do.  But he's deeply depressed and it's evident that he's in no condition to B making decisions of any kind.

All indications R that Donald Trump is in Revenge mode. 

Which makes you either a mind reader, or, you are in reactionary mode.

But he's deeply depressed and it's evident that he's in no condition to B making decisions of any kind.

Thank you Dr JRA. Where did you serve your psychiatric residency?

jra2750

11/13/20

Foums R for opinions.  My comments R my opinions.  

It's 1:30 Central time where I M.  Just saw on tv that Mr. Trump will B speaking to the nation at 4 PM ET.