Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 261956 views.
genericnoob

1/22/20

Hi

This is my first forum post so I hope it works okay. I’m pretty new to the game (level 15) and am looking for friends. My code is i2765289 and I have invited a few people from the last few pages. 

GenericNoob

CindyK65

1/23/20

I will send invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games.

Busterpooh

1/23/20

Lynn (LMC2020) said:

I2768894

I invited you Lynn!

KatieAn56

1/24/20

Sent you an invite...My player name is Kate....hope to see ya in the castle!!

I’ll send you an invite soon!

Eaglebeak904

1/26/20

Hi all MC fanatics.  I say that with love.  I have been playing for about 6 yrs.  I was up to somewhere in the high 90’s when I bought some diamonds on sale and that was all she wrote.  Yup you got it, I haven’t been able to get on my original game since.  I am not even sure how long now.  After many many many emails back and forth to big fish and midnight castle techs ......... nothing.  So I have started another game from scratch.  It is really getting hard to go over all the same areas again and never getting any new territories but I have been plugging along quite nicely.  I am at about level 40 and found out that the friends rooms can get you the extra money you need a lot of times but I never had friends before and didn’t use the “rooms” either, boy what a doofus I was.  It sure does help. Anyway I need friends so if you are so inclined I would be grateful, thanks.

My current ID is       i2763401

Pammy i

CindyK65

1/26/20

I will send you invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. Let me know what you need and I will help you all I can. Hopefully you will have a lot of friends by the Spring event. 

• Edited January 26, 2020 6:33 pm  by  CindyK65
Grandmasix

1/26/20

Hi Eaglebeak904.  My name is Marilyn and I play as Grandma6 at level 95. That  had to be very frustrating to lose your game like that!  I’m sending you an invite and hoping you accept.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

1/27/20

So frustrating to lose your game when you try to buy something to SUPPORT the game. I've heard it's happened to others too.

Sent you an invite from twinkle. It's my phone game

will send invite from my iPad game later TLB2

Yes, I found out how helpful friends can be. Didn't get any when I first started playing up to lvl 30 something before I dropped my iPad and had to start over. Good Luck!

I am happy to invite you as a new friend. Gifting about every 4-5 days. Have fun in the castle!