Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MH17 Trial   The U.K and Europe

Started 3/7/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1124 views.
BerrySteph

3/18/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I have nothing against Jonathan Pie.

The whole Russian manipulation thing seems to have been dropped, I must stop banging on about them hijacking Yosemite Sam.

However, you should keep an eye on Adwil and the mess he's getting himself in - this really is a hard-hitting Forum ding-dong to savour.

He insists he was in the right arguing with communists and condemning Stalin when it appears his ideology is far more extreme than any of them.

BerrySteph

3/18/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

ganging up with Goss to treat me like shit.

I'm very sorry that you think that. Do you want me to give him one of my legendary tongue-lashings?

CC to RGoss99
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/20/20

BerrySteph said:

Do you want me to give him one of my legendary tongue-lashings?

Great, now I need to scrub out the inside of my head with disinfectant.

In reply toRe: msg 14
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

Jun-9

You did not need the brains of Lloyd George for this, within a second of launch satellites would have picked up trajectory and target and of course launch site , the Russians the Chinese the US the Israelis, the UK et al know instantly

BM

• Edited June 9, 2020 2:43 am  by  bml00
In reply toRe: msg 16
adwil

Jun-10

Would they have been able to detect a surface to air missile from a mobile launcher?

In reply toRe: msg 17
bml00

Jun-10

INSTANTLY that they may not disclose their information because they may not want it know what they are doing or where they are etc

In reply toRe: msg 18
adwil

Jun-10

That's very interesting. It wouldn't have told anyone who fired the missile. The Russians deny it was them, of course, but it matters little if they supplied the mobile launcher to their allies in the civil war. I don't know how complex these mobile systems are or how much training an operator needs. I would guess that the Russians lent the operator to the resistance. But I don't know.

In reply toRe: msg 19
bml00

Jun-10

The US more than likely the Chinese (not sure about Israel as it is not an area of concern) but they all knew from the Second of launch what and where it was going and what was going to happen .

The Russians are also totally aware that many knew immediately what had happened

The systems are part of a relay of systems which identify civil and military aircraft , the plane was 100% known to be civilian BUT it is possible and be in no doubt that it MAY have been carrying peoples of importance or being used to transport high value products which were deemed necessary to be destroyed - it is never black or white

BM

In reply toRe: msg 20
adwil

Jun-10

Interesting, as always. Thanks.