Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Post your jokes here   Fun and Games

Started 4/20/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 164790 views.
LvlSlgr

Jul-1

Glad I could help, bajon. We all need a good laugh now and then.

Someone named Patty Cook (or a repost) the book is FUNNY, and her narration/laughter is infectious  . . . 

Patty

If you need a chuckle I present a supposed children's book about Brenda and her Beaver

When my sister was in high school she would make our Dad drop her off a block away from school because she was embarrassed of our Dad's "puke" yellow Pinto...…………...I'm sure she's glad now that he didn't do this...………….

In reply toRe: msg 752

Found these while searching for something for the Alpha Game, thought I'd share...………………plus I had a bad day yesterday (computer crashed) and I was feeling a little crazy...….

Well that didn't take long...............................

mmpendo

Jul-24

Funny if it also wasn't so tragic. I listened to that video and was shocked by the stupidity and misplaced self absorption and self stroking. 

LvlSlgr

Jul-24

My question is ... why does this shock us? It's nothing new; it's been going on long before he was elected. Now, we have to do something about it.