68265 messages in 20 discussions
Latest Sep-18 by LvlSlgr
2788 messages in 81 discussions
9692 messages in 661 discussions
5897 messages in 528 discussions
3904 messages in 87 discussions
3351 messages in 114 discussions
20520 messages in 1310 discussions
3874 messages in 219 discussions
3479 messages in 78 discussions
853 messages in 84 discussions
7000 messages in 819 discussions
5959 messages in 21 discussions
1710 messages in 100 discussions
201 messages in 3 discussions
997 messages in 15 discussions
SouthernersThere ain't no magazine named "Northern Living" for good reason.There ain't nobody interested in livin' up north, nobody would buy the magazine !Southerners know their summer weather report:HumidityHumidityHumiditySoutherners know their vacation spots:The beachThe rivuhThe crickSoutherners know everybody's first name:HoneyDarlin’ShugahSoutherners know the movies that speak to their hearts:Fried Green TomatoesDriving Miss DaisySteel MagnoliasGone With The WindSoutherners know their religions:BapdissMethdissFootballSoutherners know their cities dripping with Southern charm:Chawl’stnS’vanahFoat WuthN’awlinsAddlannaSoutherners know their elegant gentlemen:Men in uniformMen in tuxedosRhett ButlerSouthern girl
Okay, now that's funny! And I'm sure you would never have guessed it, but I've pitched a conniption or two in my life. Hahahahaha
Oh, and I've cooked a mess of baked beans too. So, okay, does that make me Southern and Northern at the same time? No wonder I'm confused. LOL LOL LOL
I happen to like iced tea without sugar, but in the past, I've been know to make it with some sugar. But sweat tea, that's a whole food group unto itself. It's like 3 cups of sugar and a passing teabag. Can't do it.
And I do use y'all quite frequently. Okay, for the sake of being totally honest, have used all y'all too.
Confession is over, I'm starting to sweat. LOL LOL
Glad it made you laugh, I was not too sure of how it would go down!
It went down great! Very cute.. makes me want to get there as fast as I can!
Unfortunately, no.. I'm just a wannabe snowbird lol.
We had so much fun and met so many wonderful people on our family camping trips to the south. I'd have to say that Georgia tops our list of favorite places, the people there were so friendly, welcoming and helpful. We always got generous helpings of southern hospitality at restaurants, grocery stores, anywhere we went. We loved it there! Ate a ton of peaches and brought pecans home for everyone too!
oh those white peaches! nothing like it anywhere! I love Georgia
Something for seniors to do to keep those "aging" grey cells active!And for you younger ones, to get them growing!!
1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is there in a hole... that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
5. What word in the English Language... is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
8. What was the President's Name...in 1975?
9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
10. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in a third field?
Here are the Answers: (No peeking!)
OMG, I can't be that stupid. Really? I only got 2 right and yes, I am laughing at myself. Guess I'll go back to playing the game since that's all I'm apparently qualified to do. Hahahahahahahaha