Windsor Greg (thomvan)

Fall Classic Baseball Game

Hosted by Windsor Greg (thomvan)|www.fallclassicbaseball.com

The Fall Classic Baseball community for Fall Classic Baseball Game.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1973 ?   Discussions

Started Nov-2 by apba66nyslp; 1771 views.
apba66nyslp

Nov-2

Greg

My all-time favorite season is 1973 as I grew up an Expos fan!  Is 1973 planned to be produced anytime soon.  Sound like a great retirement project.

Randy C.

Brett (kingnthg)

Nov-3

I have no idea when he plans to have 1973 out, but Greg has said that withing a year or so, he would like to have 1954-1993 all done, so it has to be in there somewhere!

1986 was the year for me, I bought it Monday, and am getting it setup.  I doubt I will make it through the whole season, but I am going to give it a shot.

And if I succeed, there are many others in that string I would make a go for too!

curtalva

Nov-3

Curious, if you purchased the printed version of the cards. If so, it'd be great to get a feel for what the printed cards are like. So far I've only purchased PDF.

Thanks,

Curt

Brett (kingnthg)

Nov-3

Nope, PDF here too.

I suspect that's all I'll get.  I don't mind printing them. I need to get slightly thicker card stock at some point, but they look good to me, and that's all that matters!  :-)

Curt, I think you can rest assured that the printed card stock is really good.  Not one customer has complained, and many have said it's really good.  If anyone would like to chime in then please do so.

I can get 1973 done before Christmas.

JB5

Nov-3

The printed cards are excellent quality. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how good they are.

Ganguy

Nov-3

The printed cards are excellent, as good or better than any other game I have, and I have a lot.

In reply toRe: msg 8
curtalva

Nov-3

Awesome. Thanks. Still pondering what season to have printed. 76 maybe??

Ganguy

Nov-3

Greg has so many good seasons available with more on the way. Can't go wrong with anything you select.

Fantastic game!