Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Unexpected Savior or Villain    Dare you - Canada

Started 26/10/19 by Sand_Grain; 1625 views.
Tittah

28/10/19

Self-disciplined politeness is extremely harsh for the common peoplekind speaking about politicians that have a goal to shut everyone up that do NOT agree with them, and I speaking globally because it's not sole happening in North America,  it is seen In amalgamation in everyday's life world wide!!!

Tittah

28/10/19

@Sodasi

If you cannot see the difference beween journalists and editorialist1s it might become a problem for casual trolls as you!!

Sylveria

28/10/19

The NY Times Magazine  call these philosophers including the British Comedian  PJ Watson  far-right, I have seen fake news but this is beyond fakenews!!!

Sylveria

28/10/19

Seen how things are running in the Western communities,  every day we get exposed to gang members with criminal attacks under gunshots and stabbings, there's no chance that things might improve with polite manners?

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

29/10/19

"Peoplekind"????  What an obfuscatory way of avoiding the "man" nastiness, does your spousal unit demand that?

Tittah

29/10/19

"PEOPLEKIND'' became a sarcastic pun to mock Trudeau imposing his own fascist credo into everyone's life -- which by all means I refuse to become a follower, so does my spouse....

Tittah

29/10/19

This is absolutely shocking, as it is known that the entire mainstream media do create more confusing  stories as seen for the past four years!

• Edited 29 October 2019 9:05  by  Tittah
Eliot (Elohimil)

29/10/19

Grannies and Grumps are major role model!!

Samurai (BushMesh)

30/10/19

Sometimes philosophers can get things wrong!

DimeTrious

31/10/19

Neither savior or villain; just an opinionated well spoken man that makes you think further for smart hinting ingredients for more wisdom!