Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Unexpected Savior or Villain    Dare you - Canada

Started 26/10/19 by Sand_Grain; 1561 views.
S0DASI

27/10/19

This idiot calls that research and  documented facts in his so-called journalist facts!!!?

ADDLER (DitmarP)

27/10/19

I like BPS !!! He cannot be bought off by the general mainstream media, anyways he has a day job, he doesn't need to be dictated by commercial products giving him permission for his opinion or not!!!!

ADDLER (DitmarP)

27/10/19

Some stores would not hold Jordan Peterson's books, yes.... in Europe we have entered a global dictatorship under UN's rules!!!

Gonzeelas

27/10/19

Peterson and Lance (aka BPS) are NAZI Nationalists!!!!!

• Edited 27 October 2019 15:06  by  Gonzeelas
Lathyrus (PeePhobia)

27/10/19

Thank  you for letting us vent our thoughts in freedom!!!

JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SPELLCHEKER GRANDPA!!!!

Lathyrus (PeePhobia)

27/10/19

I am afraid that Jordan Peterson is starting to comply with the big BO$$ and the income they are supposed to generate for the stock-market and so on, you well know the yarn of the old story!!

Miyuko

27/10/19

Totally I like Jordan Peterson, but he confused me a couple of times with his contradictions!

monkey_face

Miyuko

27/10/19

Your first paragraph is right to the point as we reflect on what is going on lately, of course. I read your poem last week; titled "Deplorable Canada" most probably not everyone has been at the poetry club to read it!

grinning thumbsup

Tittah

28/10/19

Self-disciplined politeness is extremely harsh for the common peoplekind speaking about politicians that have a goal to shut everyone up that do NOT agree with them, and I speaking globally because it's not sole happening in North America,  it is seen In amalgamation in everyday's life world wide!!!

Tittah

28/10/19

@Sodasi

If you cannot see the difference beween journalists and editorialist1s it might become a problem for casual trolls as you!!