Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The risks with the vaccine   Health and Science

Started 10/12/20 by AuntBetsie; 31853 views.
maxi4

8-Jun

What you need to know

• COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.
  • CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can.
  • Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)external icon.
  • VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event following vaccination, even if it is not clear the vaccine caused the problem.
  • After a temporary pause to investigate thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) following vaccination with Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine, the data show that TTS is a rare adverse event. The known and potential benefits of the J&J/Janssen vaccine outweigh its known and potential risks.
  • CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other federal agencies will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
  • CDC has received increased reports of myocarditis and pericarditis in adolescents and young adults after COVID-19 vaccination. Most patients who received care have responded well to medicine and rest and quickly improved. CDC and its partners are actively monitoring these reports to learn more about myocarditis and pericarditis in these adolescents and young adults. More information will be shared as it becomes available.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

COVID 19 Vaccine 053 - Healthcare Sara Stickles (28) Dies 9 Days After Pfizer 'Vaccine'

Loch Agape
Published 3 months ago |
28-year-old mother dies after taking the COVID vaccine.

https://www.brighteon.com/82d65ffe-fec0-4ffa-830e-8fe21a3591f2

maxi4

16-Jun

You'll believe anything, ace.

maxi4 said to Gonghis:

You'll believe anything, ace.

You continue to intimidate posters here to WIPE them out of this FORUM...

Knowing that Freedom of speech was set up in the First Amendment of the United States Constitution in 1791 along with freedom of religion, freedom of the press, and the right to assemble.

maxi4

26-Jun

What have I said that was untrue? Please tell me.

EVERYTHING you say' everything you posted are bogus rhetoric -- the host here has been generous to let you say it in the name of freepeech, you won't get that anywere else as she was flagged several times last week on youtube! 

"Greek philosopher Socrates, in 399 BC, was victimized for an early argument promoting free speech."

maxi4

26-Jun

Figures. I ask for examples and all I get is generalities and "bogus rhetoric". Gee, ace, is there maybe , just maybe an example  of something I've said is untrue. We're all waiting.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

26-Jun

He's not here to join in the conversations and say his views.  All he is, is a paid troll out to disrupt anyone that speaks the truth, or truth as they know it.  If you notice he never posts any reports, videos, conferences, nothing.  He just trolls.  There is a huge difference in freedom of speech and a disruptive troll.

So in my opinion, if the host of this forum was to ban him, or even mute him, he wouldn't be missed.

maxi4

1-Jul

You haven't spoken the truth on any topic, sis.  Your "trught" is usually accompanied with a right wing website. Jesus, lady, get a grip.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

1-Jul

Better then your father Satan that you worship!