Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Commemorative Days, Weeks and Months   Social issues

Started 25-Jun by Harold27Z; 273 views.
Harold27Z

25-Jun

The UN has a department  whose purpose is to think up "noble" commemorative days, weeks and months to tell their component regimes.

Apparently we are supposed to interface with multiple issues, celebrate AIDS day, Human Right Day, women's Day, diversity, gender neutrality, Environment Day, Global Warming, Climate Change, Sex Change,  LBGTP (P=Paedo) Day, Transpestite Day, Drug Day, Carbon Footprint Month,  Critical Race Theory Day,  Black Lives Matter Theory Day, Black Pride Month, Black Achievement Minute of Silence etc

BUT why are all virtually all private corporations taking their cue from a political organization ?  What diplomatic links have they with the UN ?

Why do private corporations allow activists onto their premises to "spread awareness" ?

I recall a stall set up selling pink ribbons for World AIDS Day.  I told the activists that bandits should stop poking stinky shitty arses.

Why do corporations copy-cat each other and parrot off the same script ?  Pray tell, who, repeat who orders the private corporations to participate at the same time ?

R0bert0F

22-Jul

Unelected  dictators...

Harold27Z

22-Jul

Cannibals ate Irish UN soldiers in the Congo. i have no sympathy because they were enforcing the New World Order.

R0bert0F

22-Jul

For sure - I hope they had a bad digestion... they also ate Belgians and Italians!

The Belgian Kraut must have given them Human combustions! boom

Harold27Z

22-Jul

i have a PDF book about the UN involved with human traffiking in Bosnia.

The biggest hero was Irish mercenary col. Mike Hoare who rescued dozens of European nuns and missionaries captured by Simba savages.  The nuns and missionaries should not have wasted their time helping suntans. I spoke to a guy who saw whites flee across into Northern Rhodesia to escape the savagery.

In Angola, the savages sliced up live Portuguese length-ways in the sawmills at Quitexe and Carmona.  Two weeks later, their leader boasted about it whilst drinking tea at the White House.