Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Dice?   Achievements and Musings

Started Feb-14 by Marcia68; 2232 views.
Marcia68

Feb-14

how do you get 200 items playing dice. the reward is golden turtle egg .I know i have 4 of them right now . It also says my count is 149? forgot how to do this. Its on my achievements in the Avatars

In reply toRe: msg 1
Marcia68

Feb-14

This is under Lucky One Achievement . Thank You for any replies

LvlSlgr

Feb-14

Normally you only have coins you can win in the Dice game. But if you're working on leveling up in the game AND you are required to do a ZZ (or create an item) where you don't have all of the items ... then those items will appear in the Dice game. In my opinion, you have to make an effort to remember to do this. The last time we got an update to level up (with the FE update) I waited and didn't do it. I decided not to work on it until the WE was over also. Since then I've been working on it. If I need an item then I go to the Dice game instead of the HOS or whatever. I'm determined only to get the needed items by playing the Dice game. It's taking a while but I've accumulated quite a few toward that Lucky One Achievement.

Hope that helps.

mdpetdoc

Feb-14

Once I got an item with Anabel, I'd win it, sell or shard it, close the table (sometimes the game) and play her again for the same item. My item happened to be the ghostly gem. 

CC to LvlSlgr
LvlSlgr

Feb-14

mdpetdoc ... now that's an idea. Since I'm not in a hurry (why be in a hurry???) and I have plenty of coins to lose ... LOL!! ... maybe I should try doing that - sell or shard the item I just won.

The thing is I had gotten this one easily before - back when the Dice game had items to win. But when my game was "hijacked" last year I ended up with 44 toward the total of 200. I wasn't making much progress because I kept forgetting to go there if I needed an item while leveling up. As I said earlier, with this last update I've really made an effort to only play the Dice game to get the needed items. I'm up to 112 now. And I'm still working on leveling up. Just a little each day - as much as I can get done before I use up all 3 attempts. Then wait another 12 hours.

Hey! I just thought of something else. If the ZZ requires an item and I already have it - but only one of that item - why not sell/shard it. Then I would need to play the Dice game to get it. I'll have to keep that in mind.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Theo (TheoMC)

Feb-23

Heehee sounds like me! I always forget to check the dice table (dice = luck = yikes) but managed to reach the achievement selling the items won and playing them again (made it with destiny keys, won the first 50 ones almost only by playing dice as they kept on offering them). I also have the feeling that I was winning more often when items were offered.

On my small game, I have zero inventory (ok not zero, but at level 30 I have 1/2 page of inventory! Playing completely differently there) ... and thought about opening my dice game yesterday for the first time (see how much I love dice) ... and all opponents were offering items! Oh wow, I had completely forgotten about that! I am not playing for achievements there but it might help me get those missing items!

Good luck!! four_leaf_clover

Susanna502MC

Feb-23

If more than one character has an item to "bet": If you win one, then close and reopen, sometimes the items will move.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Feb-24

Just another reason why I love this forum and the helpful people here ( even if you don't know it)

My baby game Twinkle .. Trina took my last shards. Accidentally accepted her quest when I didn't even have enough . So now I am on search for ways of getting more shards. I think I have 5 right now! 

Got some ideas here. Thanks!

And I am working the dice game now with Twinkle's game.

Robert (amf368)

Feb-24

if you need shards and have lots of coin, join the ice breath exchange. Each ice breath is worth frorty shards. They cost 290 coin to gift if you do not have one.

CindyK65

Mar-2

Please put the Ice Breath on your WL and a note on your avatar ‘Need Shards’. You can get 17 shards from it and friends want to help. Also, look at your inventory. You can get 1-3 shards for a lot of event items or regular inventory. Just don’t drop below 20 in inventory.