Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hi   Welcome!

Started Feb-18 by Franki 7775 (franki7775); 2166 views.

I am new to the forum, I see all the buzz in the forum about Midnight Castle. Is it on playstore? Or is there anywhere else where I can download it?

In reply toRe: msg 1

BTW! I forgot to mention that I use a Samsung Android device. 

LvlSlgr

Feb-18

Hi franki,

I was really hoping someone else would respond because I'm not sure I can do the game justice. Anyway ...

Midnight Castle is a hidden-object game developed by Elephant Games. It can be found at Big Fish Games (see the link below) and has been around for 5 years now. They actually had a big 5-year celebration back in September - or was it August??? The good thing about it is that it's free-to-play and the developers at Elephant Games are still adding levels. We're up to Level 95 currently and get new level updates about every 3 or 4 months. But that's not guaranteed. So we've learned not to hold our breath.  They also have three seasonal "events" in the game - Spring, Fall and Winter - which change things up and make it a little more interesting. We're hoping the "anniversary event" we had last summer become an annual event also.

https://www.bigfishgames.com/game/midnight-castle/

If you should decide to play you need to know upfront - this game is not meant to be a sprint ... it is a marathon. So don't rush through trying to get to the latest level because then you'll sit there bored and wonder when will we get another update. Also, one of our forum members - AEGee - has an excellent guide here in the forum (found in the "Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice folder). It really helps to review that.

Robert (amf368)

Feb-18

Midnight Castle is a free to play game by Elephant games and distributed by Big fish games. It is Hidden object search/quest type game. There a currently 95 levels. The graphics and interactives are beatiuful. The story is pretty good. It is available to download in the PlayStore. I play on an Android tablet as well as PC. It can be played on Android, Windows, and IOS Operating systems.                                                                            If you are going to start playing  you should go to the tips, trick, guides and advice and read that stuff. Have fun storming the Castle.  When you reach the Friend/Social level post your game/Friend code so you can get Friends.

We have seasonal events, and all us regular players are waiting for the spring event. Join are fun. 

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Feb-18

Howdy Franki!

Welcome to the Forum!!!

This is my FAVORITE Forum, our Members are sooooo helpful, kind, funny, it is truly my honor and pleasure to be counted among them heart_eyes

Midnight Castle is a Big Fish Games, uh, game :)

It is available for: PC, iOS and Android

https://www.bigfishgames.com/games/5489/midnight-castle/

Make sure your Device meets the Spec Requirements

Remember, Midnight Castle is a MARATHON, not a SPRINT.

Oh, and when you do start playing Midnight Castle, please add your Castle Name to the appropriate Player List for your Platform.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/1

Jenifer (Zarknorph) is our Hostess.  There are no words to express just how wonderful she is!!!!  All the Staff are Rock Stars as well.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-18

If you don't want to download the Big Fish game manager, it is available on Google Play.

Msg 3144.7 deleted

I have downloaded it to my android device, but will shortly download it to my tablet as my phone's screen is too small. I have saved my profile as Franki7775 and will play shortly. 

I hardly have time on my hands, between work, commute and family I often try to make time for play so my progress will be slowly but surely.

I will try to check out the tips and tricks. 

I have given my forum over to one of my assistance to make time for everything else. 

I look forward to playing it.  

I love games, whether it is arcade, words, wordsearch or mystery item games. I will have to read more on the seasonal events. For now I will be spending some time in the tips, trick, guides and advice folder. 

Thanks for the information Robert. I look forward to playing it. 

Wow! Thank you for the warm welcome Dhyani. 

I bet soon I will be hooked here too. 

I will have to get more info on how to get a castle name. I will check the link shortly.