Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 212640 views.
Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-13

Congratulations! You’ll feel so much better about things when you’re fully vaccinated. It was a big relief for me!

SharpEye1

Mar-13

I agree.  It was a huge relief, just knowing I got through and got it scheduled.  LOL

Di (amina046)

Mar-13

Indeed it comes out of China, its Sinovac. There is another Chinese one, called Sinopharm.

Energyworker

Mar-13

I hail from the big city in Ontario and figure I will be able to get a vaccine in June. In the meantime I am cutting my own hair. They are just starting to process 80+ yr olds here as the ones I know say they have appts next week. As well as 60 - 64 yr old who are lining up for the AstraZeneca vaccine before they run out. It will take a long time to get through all the baby boomers.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-13

I finally got an appointment for the Pfizer one tomorrow at CVS. I'm relieved that I can finally get it as I am the one person in this family that has to do all the errands and I have compromised lungs with my COPD. They made the 2nd appt at the same time so will get that in early April.

SharpEye1

Mar-13

I am so glad for you, Deb!  You are always compromised so this is great news! heart_eyes

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Mar-14

I haven't heard of either of those.  Glad to know you weren't just being racist.

akge

Mar-14

My 93 year old husband just received his first Modena shot from the VA. He gets his second one next month. I'm on the waiting list at my pharmacy. We're in a semi-rural area so we get less of a supply. I'm just glad the shots are available now.

Kae

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Mar-14

I’m so happy for you! Things will be so much better when you’re fully vaccinated.

KNIMtheTOAD

Mar-14

YES, Albert does have a hand in bringing Jingle bells to us. He has several times done things that Albert always did. I got Albert when his eyes weren't open. He never saw another cat until he was almost 2. He learned to purr and growl form Miss Kitty but never acted like a cat. He was my shadow and friend. When I didn't fell well or had nightmares he would rub my arm or pat my check.

In his last year his cat bed was next to me on my bed. He would sleep with paw on my arm. If I moved his bed he would circle to lay down then pull himself closer to me and be half in half out.  Then he started trying to sleep on my pillow. This was new and annoying.  Thought about it and got one of my old pillows and used old T shirts to cover and change easily. He liked one with rhinestones and would want the lamp on so they would sparkle. I have set of pillow slips I made with   embroidery bright colored flower and he sat on the back of the couch and watched every stich I made. They were for king size bed pillows that I hadn't used in 7 years. When i brought them out to use because I gotten new big bed pillow Albert was so excited he was talking and wiggling. The slip was still longer and I put the embroidery side toward him. He patted the slip and me and burbled for several minutes. He was so happy to see that he just patted pillow and my cheek every time we layed down. 

He was so little from his top weight of 19 lbs. to 8 1/2 lbs. Being long haired black silk with a surprising under coat of thick curly grey. He didn't look bad he just went back to baby weight. The wonderful Vet instead of putting funnel  on him after surgery, put a baby onesie on him. It was so cute. We got more and called him Pajama Sam.   

When he was a baby his hair was very black but the tips were grey and when were watching TV with lights out all we could see was grey outline of The Ghost Cat. 

I would watch him sleeping making sure he was breathing and he would wake up yawn , see me watching smile and reach for me with both paws. Then he would burble and pat me.  He always wanted to get up go downstairs to cat box then water fountain. (he loved water that's what kept him with me for almost 20yrs). In all the years he never made a mistake with cat box matters. Did have some hairballs but he had 2 spots  on Tile or wood floor. 

On his last day he wet his bed a little but don't think he was aware. My little guy was a joy for so long. We had many names for him and he loved them all. He would walk and talk to me and Gary all the time. If we had company he was right in the middle of it and talking. So many years of love and friendship and Joy. Memories to last forever. 

Thanks for much needed hugs Miss Tracy.

Love KNIMtheTOAD