Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Space Flight   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started May-30 by Myelle (Myelle01); 524 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

May-30

As you may or may not know, SpaceX and NASA launched the Dragon rocket successfully today at 12:22 pm pacific time. 
SpaceX is streaming the whole time until after they reach and join the ISS tomorrow morning.

The crew has renamed the flight module the Endeavor. The first trip in space that they took together, was in the Shuttle Endeavor, that is why they named it that same name.

In the meantime, if you want to try something, they have a game (Simulator) to play that is designed to be the same as the rocket’s navigation controls. You approach the ISS and get to dock with it. https://iss-sim.spacex.com/

I have tried it and can tell you, it isn’t easy. Going to have to keep trying.

9 PM, just learned that if you are good at docking, there is an Easter egg to find before entering the ISS after docking. Nice incentive to keep trying. Also, they keep replaying the day for the pre, during and post launch if you missed it and want to watch.

Me, I found out with seconds to go before launch. The time was 15 seconds and counting down.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Myelle (Myelle01)

May-31

Update, 7:16 Am, Endeavor docks with ISS 16 minutes ahead of time. Soon Bob and Doug will be joining the ISS crew.

Finally good news in this time of chaos and strife.

Werecatqueen

Jun-4

Shout out to them for picking a good time to leave Earth

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jun-5

Definitely good timing.

Has anyone tried the simulator?

I can honestly say that I make a lousy space pilot.