Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Receive 500 Wheels for sending Airships   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-10 by Katijay (Katijay46); 738 views.
mmpendo

Jul-13

Katijay (Katijay46) said:

There is a very in-depth discussion about pet medallions that I was going to bring up when this CC came up, but there is a discussion about this by AEGram that really spells out all the ways this is in the CC folder with the title Question about 20 pet medallions in 24 hours...

Thanks Katijay - I will go look that up, I really couldn't figure out how to do that.

What do you mean by?

Katijay (Katijay46) said:

but when events come along that is building time, not DQ time

YOU ARE VERY KIND.

mmpendo

Jul-13

All good for cash ideas, Thx.

As for the dice game - there is a reason I don't gamble in RL lol. But I will try your strategy, got to be better than my non existent strategy.

Playbelle said:

If it wasn't already clear, you do get coins for each Airship crate that you pack.

Truly I didn't notice that. I rarely send an Airship - save for a rainy day and give some to friends. That info alieves my confusion about the 700 coin to earn.

Many thanks

Katijay (Katijay46)

Jul-14

Events are the Spring, Halloween, and Christmas Events where we can make lots of coins on those HOS...when maxed out those HOS bring 250 coins each where DQ's only give 50 coins..

In reply toRe: msg 11
oiuoiu321

Jul-15

OK, I've finally finished this one.  Now to catch up!