6397 messages in 555 discussions
Latest 10/25/20 by Susanna502MC
2974 messages in 86 discussions
9943 messages in 681 discussions
3925 messages in 87 discussions
3355 messages in 114 discussions
20520 messages in 1310 discussions
3916 messages in 222 discussions
3486 messages in 78 discussions
68975 messages in 20 discussions
856 messages in 85 discussions
7186 messages in 827 discussions
5974 messages in 23 discussions
1731 messages in 100 discussions
224 messages in 4 discussions
996 messages in 15 discussions
Thoughts on issues:
1. We know BF has cut back on personnel. One of the first things to be affected in any company with fewer employees is maintenance. It takes longer to fix anything and preventative maintenance is cut back.
2. With their financial issues, we don't know if BF has robust enough servers or whatever.
3. The game is lots bigger now so some problems may be related to memory.
4. People are probably spending more time on their games which may be stressing the system.
5. We are less shy and more vocal about complaining about issues.
Hang in there. We can outlast it.
Susanna (Juliana, Ginger Sue, NavyBlue)