Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My game is gone!!! HELP!!   Technical Issues

Started 10/12/21 by Mara1022; 1996 views.
lilredhood51

10/15/21

when my tablet crashed and burned a couple of years ago. I sent an email to elephant games. I gave them both the new game that I started on my new tablet and the old game that I had on my old tablet. I took them a couple of months to get my game back.

when I asked Big Fish for help I got nothing from them. Elephant not only gave me back everything that I had in my inventory but tons more pet food and a bunch more coins that what I remembered that I had.

if you don't get a response from BiG fish reach out to Elephant they are the best when it comes to helping you. 

1isalone

10/20/21

How do you reach out to Elephant games?

I lost my game today but thankfully have a backup of the Midnight Castle file from 4/21/21. I had not played much since April until last week so have not lost too much. This back up process was explained on the old Big Fish forum and has saved my bacon through 5 lost computers.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

10/20/21

Is your game back to Level 1 or are you experiencing a different issue? 

Unfortunately you're not the only player experiencing issues with this last update. Elephant Games is aware of these problems and are working on a fix. They hope to have one by Halloween.  You'll find the discussions here:

updates (delphiforums.com) starting with msg 24

New Update on 10/4 (delphiforums.com)

If I were you I would contact both Elephant Games and Big Fish Games, you'll find how to contact them here (starting with Msg 14):

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE! [midnightcastle 312.1] (delphiforums.com)

Just to let you know that your back up of your game may not work with this particular issue.............